bi racial babies?

trudie, you are an adorable couple -- your baby will be gorgeous!

I'm super white (and hate not being able to tan!) with blue eyes and freckles. My husband is Indian (see my profile pic). I am dying to see what our twin girls look like!

A friend of ours is half black, and his wife is white. They both have brown eyes, dark hair. But their daughter has blue eyes and blonde curly hair!! She is stunningly gorgeous... she was actually on the cover of last month's Today's Parent magazine. I'm convinced mixing up the gene pool is a VERY good thing! ha ha!! :)

had our last 3d scan today and I feel pretty confident baby is going to look pretty Asian:) Its amazing how much she resembles her father already!!!

Attachments

• BABY AVA_29.jpg
    BABY AVA_29.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 20
  • BABY AVA_30.jpg
    BABY AVA_30.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 27
  • BABY AVA_31.jpg
    BABY AVA_31.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 14
had our last 3d scan today and I feel pretty confident baby is going to look pretty Asian:) Its amazing how much she resembles her father already!!!

She's smiling in the second u/s photo!!! How adorablllleeeee!!!! You can totally make out how she'd look outside the womb. Awww....

She's smiling in the second u/s photo!!! How adorablllleeeee!!!! You can totally make out how she'd look outside the womb. Awww....

I said I hoped she would give us a smile and it was like she heard me. So precious! Totally made my day:)

trudie, you are an adorable couple -- your baby will be gorgeous!

I'm super white (and hate not being able to tan!) with blue eyes and freckles. My husband is Indian (see my profile pic). I am dying to see what our twin girls look like!

A friend of ours is half black, and his wife is white. They both have brown eyes, dark hair. But their daughter has blue eyes and blonde curly hair!! She is stunningly gorgeous... she was actually on the cover of last month's Today's Parent magazine. I'm convinced mixing up the gene pool is a VERY good thing! ha ha!! :)

Ahh thanks hun :kiss:

Id love it our lil one had my blue eyes with dark skin! so cute

I think your lil ones will be stunning also! i have a friend who is white with fair hair and her hubby is Indian and her kids are sooooo cute!!!!!! They have the most amazing skin tone!

So exciting just to see what they're going to look like isnt it ! x

My little one is going to be quarter Chinese. I'm half Chinese and my OH is White. I have a nephew who is quarter Chinese and he looks more Chinese than I do! hahaha.

DF is half white and half Mexican.
I'm a mutt... I'm Canadian, white, French, Scottish... to name a few.

I read this post before I gave birth to my LO and had no idea what she'd look like! I jus stumbled across it again. My LO is 1/4 black and 3/4 white.

https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q79/Braven05/Avery%20Amelia/CIMG0399.jpg

https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q79/Braven05/Avery%20Amelia/Avery18.jpg

My daughter, will be half white, half black, half white/half chinese children are always so beautiful.

Im black and my husband is indian, so it will be interesting too see the contrast. I hope our baby gets his hair texture :) Cant wait!

Oh, you've got to post pictures, I've always wanted to see what an Indian. Black mixed child will look like.

Ladies, I am going to join you:flower:

I am black and my hubbs is white. We have two boys already and expecting a girl this last and FINAL time:haha:

I read this post before I gave birth to my LO and had no idea what she'd look like! I jus stumbled across it again. My LO is 1/4 black and 3/4 white.

https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q79/Braven05/Avery%20Amelia/CIMG0399.jpg

https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q79/Braven05/Avery%20Amelia/Avery18.jpg

Shes a cutie!!~

Braven05, she is so adorable!

Our daughter will be the same mix, DH is half-and-half, and I'm as white as they come :haha: So, your post especially interested me!

Thanks for this Autumn! Popping over from Third Tri :). I am Chinese/Filipino and Hubby is German. I am almost 39 weeks so our son will be here soon! Here is us and a scan picture from 31 weeks. He looks like his daddy lol.

22280_278959024749_625114749_4402732_7080564_n.jpg

299548_10150389258474750_625114749_9924368_64728975_n.jpg

Wow redstiletto, you are gorgeous! Your little boy is already a handsome little thing, can't wait to see pictures when he's born :) Because I don't think it's possible for you guys to have ugly kids :haha:

Sooo jealous that you're 39 weeks lol, time is just dragging by for me!

redstiletto, your profile picture already showed you were pretty but wow! You really are gorgeous! Be sure to post a pic when you have baby, I cant wait to see him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->