bi racial babies?

found out we are expecting a "Hapa"l baby girl! Chinese and Caucasian....hope she looks super Asian!

I am half white, half black... And I was a gorgeous baby. ;) My OH is white, so my baby will be 2/3 white and 1/3 black. Haha. Anyway, congrats to all bi-racial parents. I LOVE IT! I was the only mixed kid I knew as a child, and that was awful, but now there are so many multiracial kids, it makes me so happy to know that these kids aren't having to go through what I went through as a kid.

Congrats Autumn! :pink:

xdxxtx, my DH and I are the exact same as you, just opposite (now THAT's an oxymoron :haha:) What I mean is, DH is black/white mixed, and I'm the white one. Can't wait to see what our little girl looks like!

Im white and my boyfriend is mixed race - i cant wait to see what our babies going to look like! ive got blonde hair and blue eyes and he's obviously got dark hair and brown/green eyes! so exciting ! x

I'm very pale with light blue eyes and blondish, straight hair. My OH is Ethiopian. We're having fraternal twins. It will be fun to see how much they look like me, like him and like each other. :)

We are having a quarter chinese baby (like little C) My oh's mother is chinese.
Cormack doesnt always look chinese, but sometimes it's unmistakeable. I cant wait to see what our daughter looks like!

I'm white british, hubby is british with Jamaican parents, can't wait to see baby's skin/hair/eye colour :cloud9:
(I have green eyes, hubby has brown eyes)

**thought I'd edit & add a pic**Can't wait to be adding pic of baby!

IMG_1261.jpg

Our little Hapa...Eurasian baby has been confirmed TEAM PINK! YAY:) Anyone else find out recently?

Attachments

• BABY GIRL CHEN_1.jpg
    BABY GIRL CHEN_1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 15
I had already announced we were having a girl because I felt positive, but Dr didnt confirm and hubby wouldnt accept the 80% dr gave us. Thats why we had a confirmation scan today:)

So cool you got a 3d picture! We plan on having a 3d/4d scan around 30 weeks or so, can't wait to see her again :) Glad you were able to get the gender confirmed, I'm sure it lets you breathe a little easier. My u/s tech was very confident it was a girl, and I had studied enough of the potty shots on here to recognize the 3 lines, so I'm not too worried about it being wrong. Although I don't know what I'd do if it ended up being a boy... LOL!

I had studied up too and thats why I was so confident. My husband however just wouldnt have it until they said 100%. lol. I'm super excited! The 3d pix came out really well for being 20 wks, but I think its because shes big. Plan on going back around 28 wks for better 3d pics:) Post yours when you get them.

Well, I'm glad he's confident now, plus it gave you another excuse to see baby! The pics DID come out really well for being 20 weeks, how big did they say she was? Ours was 14 oz. at 20+5. The u/s tech didn't measure her length.

Here's a couple u/s pics from our 20 week scan. I never get tired of looking at them :)

Azalee 20 weeks.jpg

Ultrasound 20weeks 01.jpg

DH and I are both big college football fans, so her making the #1 sign made us laugh... she's definitely our daughter! :haha:

Well, I'm glad he's confident now, plus it gave you another excuse to see baby! The pics DID come out really well for being 20 weeks, how big did they say she was? Ours was 14 oz. at 20+5. The u/s tech didn't measure her length.

Here's a couple u/s pics from our 20 week scan. I never get tired of looking at them :)

View attachment 265883

View attachment 265884

DH and I are both big college football fans, so her making the #1 sign made us laugh... she's definitely our daughter! :haha:

Great pics!!! You have a big one in there too! They say around 20 wks baby should weigh around 10oz. All I know is baby measures about 2 wks ahead:)

I'm White (English) and OH is Black (Jamaican - A real freshie too). I can't wait to see our baby, I just know he or she is going to be adorable.

not technically as we are both hispanic however my oh looks totally white, light skin, light hair, freckles, green eyes, while i am more your typical hispanic with more tan skin, nearly black hair and brown eyes. Our first got all my features i've been told he looks like my little clone lol hope this one looks more like daddy!

I can't really say bi racial, as I have no idea what I am. Just Australian with lots of different things mixed in I suppose. Have been mistaken for Asian, Lebanese, Italian etc.. I have olive skin that tans really well, dark hair and dark almond eyes. My OH is German and English, very pale and freckly, blond lashes and brows with dark hair and the blues eyes iv seen, all of his family is the same, and all mine is very tan... Can't wait to see how this bub turns out, I'm hoping a good mix of my skin and his lovely German features and tiny little nose :) can't wait to see all your bubs!

you should post a "couple" picture. Alot of us did that a few pages back:)

Aaaaw, it's so fun to see all the couple's pictures and the babies. :thumbup:

You ladies look awesome. I'm Indonesian but Chinese descendent (100% chinese) and hubby is let's see... his father is full Irish, his mom has Irish, German, Italy, Cherokee, and something else. I have brown eyes and black hair, hubby has black hair and hazel eyes. However, I know that his beard has some red in it. So, we will have a mixed baby. I love biracial babies, they are so cute and so unique.

Here's a picture of us. I can't wait to put my baby pics here in February. We're 90% having a boy, BTW :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC_3528Web.jpg
    DSC_3528Web.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe