bi racial babies?

I'm jealous now, your babies are all going to be so gorgeous and exotic. My and my OH are both white british, we didn't even mix it up alittle haha. Both brown hair, fair skin and blue eyes, but the bottom of one of his is hazel, I hope our baby gets that. I know our kid will be absolutely stunning though, my OH is. It still takes my breath away when I look at him :D

I'm hispanic/italian and my husband is african american, so I am excited to see how beautiful our little one will be =)
mixed babies have the best skin

Found out today we are team PINK! 80% sure anyways:)

Congrats Autumn! We just found out we're team pink too :D

During the ultrasound, I think I noticed our little girl is going to have her grandpa's 'African American' nose. Of course it was kinda hard to tell, can't wait to see her again at our 3d/4d. Hoping that more of DH's heritage shines through! :D

I am Canadian and pale, pale, pale with blonde hair. Hubby is 100% Turkish, dark skin, dark eyes. He's really hoping for a blonde haired, blue eyed baby ... good luck on that one!

Congrats Autumn! We just found out we're team pink too :D

During the ultrasound, I think I noticed our little girl is going to have her grandpa's 'African American' nose. Of course it was kinda hard to tell, can't wait to see her again at our 3d/4d. Hoping that more of DH's heritage shines through! :D

In one of our ultrasounds a month ago, baby had my husbands very Chinese nose in its profile...but since then it has totally changed. lol

Hi everyone.I'm Hungarian and my husband is Brazilian- Spanish.I'm very exited to see how our baby going to look like. :flower:

Im white and my boyfriend is black mixed with native american(his gma on dads side is full cheroke,and grandad on his mom side is full cheroke) :)...my son has a lighter complection

I will. Due in Feb. I'm black (with other things thrown in) with dark brown eyes and black hair, he's pretty white, actually very white, blonde hair (dyed black) and blue eyes.

sort of recent...
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5141/5673663661_c774e10032.jpg
Me and Him. by Lunar Blue, on Flickr

I'm liking this post. So interesting and wonderful to see such great mixes.

I am a mix. Born in Vietnam (my mother is Vietnamese), father is a bit of mystery as I've never met or seen pictures of him but I'm assuming he's black with some Puerto Rican or Hispanic background. I've been asked all my life what is my ethnic background as I look exotic kind of Hawaiian (I lived in Hawaii so I blended in). But I also have been confused for Filipino, Thai, Alaskan Indian, and even Indian as from India.

My boyfriend is German, Swiss, and Irish with the bluest eyes. He comes from a very large family and the majority as kids were really blonde hair and blue eyes.

I'm pregnant with our son and I'm praying for the day of his arrival.

ohh ladies i cant wait to see all of our babies i postedd im white/ German but in usa haha. So blonde hair and blue eyes white skin. My DH is mexican brown hair brown eyes and tan skin. My DD deff got the mexican look lol. Just found out we are expecting a boy this time so im soooo exited to see how he willl look

Hannah is half-Chinese, half Caucasian :)

I'm a half coloured South African and half white and my BF is white.
We are hoping for a brown baby but the odds are against us I think.

Not exactly Bi racial, but im English/irish/welsh
Other half is english/scottish
So wer expecting a union jack baby :)

I am white and my husband is African (originally from Nigeria, but raised American). We have one beautiful son together. We just found out yesterday that this one is a girl. I am dying to know what she will look like!

I'm Korean and my DH is Russian. I'm very excited to see what our LO ends up looking like! Gotta love 'hapa' babies! :)

Its not mixed race but im scandinavian and OH is british, so baby will be "white other" like me while we live in england :) Im very pale, blond hair, blue eyes, whilst hubby look very english, pale, black hair, greenish eyes. Really hope baby gets my eyebrows! :D

I'm caucasian and my partner is Vietnamese.

We think our buttermilk boy (yellow & white!) is absolutely georgous, so we're curious to see how the the genes combine for his little sister.

I heard this quote recently in a different bi-racial board and thought it was brilliant.... "FIGHT RACISM- breed hybrids!" :winkwink:

im caucasian and fiance is hispanic,he is also light skinned (he has spanish in his family) i am looking forward to seeing what kind of eye color our lil one is going to have, as well as the color brown, green and blue eyes run in his family, his sister has the most beautiful green eyes. mine are a mixture of green and brown, not exactly green and not exactly brown.

Im full white and my OH is full Lebanese, so im guessing our little bub is going to take after him more! Cant wait to see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->