bi racial babies?

I'm Caucasian and my boyfriend is Dominican. I love his tanned looking skin and asked if the baby would be his color but he said the baby would probably be just a bit darker than me. I forget that while he tans really well his natural skin color isn't that dark.

Awwh, we are the same! Im caucasian (italian) and my bf is Dominican! Lol My bf's skin color isnt that dark either, its like a light caramel but he tans very well, just like you said. I assume that the baby will come out with like a light tan, not exactly caramel but just a little lighter.

I'm white (well, Italian and Scottish) and OH is Hispanic. I am excited to see what our baby will look like. We both have children from previous relationships and his daughter looks just like him and my daughter looks just like me, so we both must have strong genes, wonder who this baby will take after more???

Attachments

• Katy and Johnny Honeymoon.jpg
    Katy and Johnny Honeymoon.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 829.jpg
    829.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 34
I'm white (well, Italian and Scottish) and OH is Hispanic. I am excited to see what our baby will look like. We both have children from previous relationships and his daughter looks just like him and my daughter looks just like me, so we both must have strong genes, wonder who this baby will take after more???

Great looking family. Cant wait to see pix of your baby together.

My DH is Indian with a very dark complexion, curly hair and medium brown eyes. I am white (Irish, Scottish, German) with blue eyes, VERY pale skin and red hair!

This should be interesting...:laugh2:

I'm white and my OH is Puerto Rican...we can't wait to see what features from each of us our little one will have!

Just thought I'd update that our little nugget is a girl! Can't wait to see our little mixed mami :)

Im black?
/ portugese/and italian...my OH is hawaiian and porto rican....this should be interesting lol

We're expecting our second Caucasian/Vietnamese baby. (I lovingly call them my buttermilk babies- both white and yellow! :winkwink: )

My son is GORGEOUS and a fantastic combination of both of us. You can't really tell what kind of mix he is, but he has some Asian features. (Crossing my fingers that his little sister will have the same mix!)

But on the flip side, I've seen a bi-racial baby (Chinese & Caucasian) that looks full Chinese.

my DS1 and my unborn DS2 is american (me) and hispanic (dh) =] love mixed babes! :D

Our babt will be white. Half Finnish, half english wuth little bit of Irish :thumbup:

We're expecting our second Caucasian/Vietnamese baby. (I lovingly call them my buttermilk babies- both white and yellow! :winkwink: )

My son is GORGEOUS and a fantastic combination of both of us. You can't really tell what kind of mix he is, but he has some Asian features. (Crossing my fingers that his little sister will have the same mix!)

But on the flip side, I've seen a bi-racial baby (Chinese & Caucasian) that looks full Chinese.

Your son is super cute! Cant wait to see pix of your baby girl. Hoping my lo comes out as Asian as can be:)

We're not having a biracial baby but a "binational baby" I suppose. Germerican - 1/2 German, 1/2 American that is. :p

oh oh YES!
im Caucasian Australian and dadda is (African) American!

my skin isnt fair, i tan quite dark in the summer...
i have two little (very) Caucasian men from my previous relationship so as a family we shall look like quite a colourful bunch!

cant wait to see the mix! im secretly hoping for a big head of curls! :D

I'm white and love of my life is black. we can't wait to see our mocha baby :) :) :)

so many mixed babies! I cant wait to see all the pictures as everyone delivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->