~*Bi-Racial Bumps*~ *13 Babies Born & Counting!*

L

LilDreamy

I was just curious if there are any mommies out there having a mixed/bi-racial baby as well as me?

No real reason why I'm asking other than to see if I'm the only one or if there are any other mommies out there having a baby with a father that is a different race than yourself.

It will be exciting to see how each others pregnancy's go. Maybe there will be things we will be able to relate to. And it will be SUPER fun to see how our babies will develope and grow. Maybe even help each other with any questions or concerns that we may have.

Just for curiousity... I think I may be the only one though?

Please someone prove me wrong. :D

This thread was started in 2nd Trimester, but I didn't want to leave out any 1st trimester biracial bump mommies and the 3rd trimester bump mommies.

So if you would like to join, please feel free to tell me your due dates! :D & if you know the sex of your baby! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since there are so many of us, I decided it would be fun to sort of do like we do on each of our months, where we put when all of us are having our babies, and what sex our babies are going to be. That way we can all anticipate when each of our babies are do and get excited about who ever is next in line to have their baby so we'll be expecting pictures! Lol. :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JULY
14th July - kirstylm - :yellow: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
18th July - Medmom - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
28th July - halas - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
28th July - Ohmybabybump - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
28th July – Bebek_1 - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:

AUGUST
1st August – Spiderspinz - ? -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
5th August - Mordino - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
12th August - TiggerMomma - ?
15th August - melmalta - :yellow: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
15th August - Angie_B3 - :blue:
19th August - Noirin - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
21st August - babydeabreu - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
22nd August - delmeg10 - :blue:
23rd August - loopylou26 - :yellow:
27th August – JASMAK - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
27th August - BrownlieB - ?
29th August - XrachyBabeX - ?

SEPTEMBER
2nd Se[tember - hajis-sweetie - :yellow:
6th September – SAHM - :pink:
7th September - AlaskanWhiteC - :pink:
9th September - SRTBaby - :blue:
18th September - Birthdaybaby - :blue:
19th September - Mixedmama - :pink:
19th September - Celestek89 - :pink:
26th September - I_AM_LIVID - :pink:&:blue:
27th September - charima - ?
29th September - Kglo :blue:
30th September - Faerie - ?

OCTOBER
2nd October - Mrs.Stokes - :pink:
8th October - LilDreamy - :pink:
8th October - Peanut56 - ?
9th October - ttc_lolly - :pink:
13th October - xUniquex - :yellow: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
14th October - Ms_Katy5 - :pink:
19th October - 2wantedpls - :yellow:
25th October - Agiboma - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
26th October - Shareema - :pink:
26th October - DreaminOfBaby - ?
30th October - DreamCypher - :blue:

NOVEMBER
1st November - ShanandBoc - :pink:
7th November - Leighann89 - ?
10th November - Eskimobaby :pink:
10th November - SilasLove - :pink:
14th November - Chella - ?
16th November - TySonMe :blue:
17th November - Jayde1991 - :pink:
18th November - Millana - ?
23rd November - vinteenage - ?
24th November - SuprisePreg - ?
29th November - Boobop11 - ?
28th November - RachelRae - :blue:
30th November - Majma1241 - :pink:

DECEMBER
3rd December - Anv7 - ?
5th December - Pansylove - ?
17th December - Nut_Shake - :pink: & :blue:
21st December - Zana - ?
22nd December - Heyluu - ?
24th December - WishingOnABub - :blue:
25th December - Waiting2bMommy - :blue:
29th December - Summer Rain - ?

JANUARY
6th January - Jessabella - ?
9th January - Blessed - :pink:
9th January - somegirl - ?
11th January - t111 - ?
14th January - FlatShoes - :yellow:
16th January - Millward329 - ?
16th January - ~TLC~ - ?
19th January - Emily_irene - ?
27 January - Bekki_d18 - ?
31st January - preciousbaby2 - ?

FEBRUARY
12th February – Cerrie - ?
17th February - Hannaaisha - ?
22nd February - Malarky - ?
28th February - willbamom1day - ?

MARCH
1st March - africaqueen - ?
1st March - InvisibleRain - ?
11th March - Karmci -?
12th March - DramaFreeMama - ?
23rd March - Buena - ?
29th March - BellaBlue - ?
? March - PrayerfulHope - ?

APRIL
6th April - Camishantel - ?
20th April - Needafriend - ?

???
Courtney89
PregoMego
PoppyMist
Tokyo_c
Hanelei

Totals:
:blue: - 16
:pink: - 21
:yellow: - 7
? - 46
Grand Total: 90 :D

My baby will be half English half Italian xx dads Italian

Your baby will be precious! :D

I'll add you, do you know the sex of your baby?

Eek. Your due right around the corner! I bet you you're super excited! :D

Nope don't know sex very exciting!

Thanks Hun. Yes getting very excited but just want bubs out now had enough of bein pregnant! Lol!

Lol. I know you're ready. My friend just had her baby, and she was ready for her baby to come out around 38 weeks too. :lol:

I'll be were you're at soon enough. Goes by fast, and then drags on near the end. :rofl:

EEK! And your team :yellow:

I couldn't take the anticipation. :lol:

U will too! I found after 21 wks it flew by now I'm here yep
it's dragging like hell!
I too have been ready for baby since about 38wks!
Just praying big time I don't go over dot think I would cope at all!

Thanks for adding me!

My friend actually went a week over. BLAH! I would go crazy! *crosses fingers that your baby comes on time* :D

Hi. My baby will be half English (white), half Black African. (DH is Black African). We are due on September 2nd and don't know the sex!!!

My little one will be half white and half British black although OH also has a little Jamaican and American in him. I am due 23/08 :thumbup:

my lil man will be half irish (after me) and half algerian after his daddy :) im due on the 19th august :)

I added you lovely ladies! :D

& Welcome to the group! :D :hugs:

Just curious, what names have you picked out and what colors are you decorating the nurseries?

Me personally... I can't for the life of me choose a baby girl name, and my nursery, at first I wanted it to be pink and brown.

But I recently started buying some really cute grey teddy bears that have pink on them... Soooo I think I might go with grey and pink. :lol:

The colors actually look cute together... I never would have thought.

thank you :) well my husband choose our sons name before i was even pregnant lol so i didnt realy have a say in the matter lol going to call him zack :) zakariah on papers, cant think o a middle name to go with it though !! also i was on holiday and came back and my dad had a room cleared and painted blue for the nursery with all baby bits and pieces in it already lol i had planeed on creme and brown but goin for baby blue and green now since i didnt have the heart to tell him i didnt want blue lol

My baby will be half Maltese (European) and half South American as my husband is from Peru. Baby is due on the 15th of August and is predicted girl but on team yellow for time being.
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev226pr___.png

The room we chose for our nursery was already painted pale blue with White furniture so we have left it and just introduced creams and browns. I have a huge feeling it's guna be a boy anyhow so if it is will stay the same, if it's a girl may paint the Walls creamy colour and just introduce baby pink teddies etc.

Our names are Leo for a boy and Eva for a girl. Haven't decided on middle names yet!

Would love to join! I'm white/Jewish; my husband is Chinese. We're due to have a little girl on July 18! We're naming her Jo after my grandmother, and her middle name will be Chinese; (probably Zhouyun, which means "passing clouds").

I added some more of you lovely ladies! :D

Kirst - Leo and Eva are really cute names! :)

Noirin - :lol: Stinks that you didn't get to pick babies name together, but atleast you don't have to go through the hassle of trying to figure one out. Lol.

I'm clueless when it comes to girl names.

I kind of like Skylar, McKenna, or Mya .... blah I don't know. :/

Unfortunately I am in a sticky situation where I cant afford to move out and rent privately so I dont have the luxury of sorting a nursery :cry: and as for names, we are stuck. OH doesnt want a traditional white name and I dont want a typical black name. Its not a topic we have thought much about - surprisingly! x

Unfortunately I am in a sticky situation where I cant afford to move out and rent privately so I dont have the luxury of sorting a nursery :cry: and as for names, we are stuck. OH doesnt want a traditional white name and I dont want a typical black name. Its not a topic we have thought much about - surprisingly! x

I know how you feel.

I may or may not have a nursery.

I'm in the process of finding an apartment right now. But to save money, I may have to settle for a two bedroom apartment, which means baby will be sleeping with me in my room, BUT I will set up half of the room as babies. So I'll decorate it as if it's hers.

The FOB and I can't come up with names that we agree on either.

He wants a traditional family name, which I don't like at all. I want the baby to have her own name.

If it was a boy he wanted him to be called Joseph. I personally don't like that name, but it is his name, his fathers name, his grandfathers name, my brothers name and my aunts name... :lol: so you might be able to see why I wouldn't want to name the baby that.

THEN, He wanted to name our baby girl after his mother who passed away last year... I can understand that... sadly I don't care for the name but I wanted to respect his mother.

BUT I recently found out he was still cheating on me... and I haven't talked to him in about 3 weeks. & he keeps claiming that I got pregnant on purpose, and he hasn't helped one bit with getting baby stuff. He wouldn't even help me go pick up a free crib one day since he has a truck. So I'm in a pickle, and don't know what i should do. Should I still respect the name of his mom? It's not like it's her fault that he acts this way. I've never met her, and I really don't see him being in her life. Just wondering if, by me giving her his moms name, will just continue to bring me heartache from memory... blah. I don't know. :/

:lol: didn't mean to get emotional. No body likes to hear someone elses sad story. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->