~*Bi-Racial Bumps*~ *13 Babies Born & Counting!*

my baby will be part Philipino my oh's mum is philipino so my dd is part philipino 2 but cant see it at all lol she's got my sandy blond hair but she did end up with a mongolian spot on her bum in the shape of a love heart. but this time around im pregnant with a boy on 28th july

Aw. :D Your little one sounds cute. I'm sure your baby boy with be just as cute. :D

I added you to the group. You're actually the 50th person to join! YAY! :D

Alot more mixed babies than I ever imagined! Exciting! :D

My little one will be half Canadian and half Cuban.

I came over from the 2nd Tri, you already have my info but I will introduce myself to everyone new

We are naming our little girl Arianna and she is due Oct 2nd. She will be wht/blk mix. I am white OH is black. She is going to share a room with me, the walls are just a neutral beige color, but her bedding is mainly pink and brown.

LilDreamy, I personally don't like it when people say they want to name their child after someone as I think it backs people into a corner. You want to be polite and understanding but at the same time, it puts you in an awkward position if you dont like the name :nope::blush:

I think you both have to agree for the right reasons. xx

Unfortunately I am in a sticky situation where I cant afford to move out and rent privately so I dont have the luxury of sorting a nursery :cry: and as for names, we are stuck. OH doesnt want a traditional white name and I dont want a typical black name. Its not a topic we have thought much about - surprisingly! x

I know how you feel.

I may or may not have a nursery.

I'm in the process of finding an apartment right now. But to save money, I may have to settle for a two bedroom apartment, which means baby will be sleeping with me in my room, BUT I will set up half of the room as babies. So I'll decorate it as if it's hers.

The FOB and I can't come up with names that we agree on either.

He wants a traditional family name, which I don't like at all. I want the baby to have her own name.

If it was a boy he wanted him to be called Joseph. I personally don't like that name, but it is his name, his fathers name, his grandfathers name, my brothers name and my aunts name... :lol: so you might be able to see why I wouldn't want to name the baby that.

THEN, He wanted to name our baby girl after his mother who passed away last year... I can understand that... sadly I don't care for the name but I wanted to respect his mother.

BUT I recently found out he was still cheating on me... and I haven't talked to him in about 3 weeks. & he keeps claiming that I got pregnant on purpose, and he hasn't helped one bit with getting baby stuff. He wouldn't even help me go pick up a free crib one day since he has a truck. So I'm in a pickle, and don't know what i should do. Should I still respect the name of his mom? It's not like it's her fault that he acts this way. I've never met her, and I really don't see him being in her life. Just wondering if, by me giving her his moms name, will just continue to bring me heartache from memory... blah. I don't know. :/

:lol: didn't mean to get emotional. No body likes to hear someone elses sad story. lol.

The name should be your choice, he is not responsible enough to be there for you and the baby why should you meet his demands?

I agree SRTbaby and loopylou.

First of all, if he isn't responsible enough to be there for her, then why bother trying to meet his demands.

And loopylou, It does feel like they are backing you into a corner. So stressful! lol.
It all depends. A possible middle name, but that's it. Nothing more.

Welcome over here to 3rd tri Mrs.stokes! :D

I'm not even in third tri for another few days. :lol: So you beat us over here. :D

Time is flying byy so quickly. :)

this baby is not mixed race..but my elder 3 sons are..english and west indian..they are my beautys...girls knocking for them is becoming a big annoyence..lol!!
xxx

Lol.

That's why I'm so afraid of having a baby girl. I'm going to be really protective, and once she get's to the age where boys come a knocking... They are going to fear me. :lol:

Oh yea... I'm getting a 4D scan today. :D
for only 100 Euro's. :)

Andddd.... here are my pictures. :)

I've posted this everywhere. Getting rediculous. Lol. I'm just so happy I nearly cried. :D

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/MYBABY1.jpg

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/MYBABY2.jpg

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/MYBABY3.jpg

Great pics! I wish my little girl had let us see more of her face, she was shy, lol.

This is my second son, but he will be mixed race as well. I am white, and my husband is Pacific Islander (from Trinidad). Our first son is also mixed race, but the cutest little thing! I don't have a recent picture of all three of us, but this is one of me and our son, and one of my husband and our son. We are expecting our second son on August 22nd. :)

Attachments

• Luke20.jpg
    Luke20.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Meagan's Pictures 007.jpg
    Meagan's Pictures 007.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 13
Hey everyone,
I snuck over to second tri. when this thread was first started, nice to see it over in third tri. now. Love your 4D pics LilDreamy, I had a 3D scan done a couple days ago and got a pic, I had to take a pic of it because my scanner is temporarily down. The 4D pics are alot more clear, I'm jealous, lol. Oh, to the new ladies that I haven't had a chance to introduce myself to, I'm Christina from Anchorage, AK, I'm caucasian. My DH, Theo, is black from Newark, NJ. We are expecting a baby girl September7th and we are naming her Aurie, (it means "golden.") Here's a fuzzy, recent scan pic of her....

Attachments

• Aurie at 30 weeks.jpg
    Aurie at 30 weeks.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 12
Hey AlaskanwhiteC! :D Your 4d picture of your baby princess is beautiful! You can see her features alot more! AH! You only have 10 more weeks! How exciting! I'm jealous! :D

delmeg, WELCOME to Bi-Racial Bumps! :D Your baby boy is precious! And I'm sure #2 will be just as precious! :D

Oh and I added you. :D

:hugs:

Thanks mrs.stokes, your babies 4D looks just as cute as can be!
My baby girl wasn't that cooperative. In other videos she either had her hand covering her face, or her foot in her mouth! :lol:

Gosh!

I ordered a doppler like 3 months ago, and it NEVER came in and I could never find one.

Then today I went to some random baby story right next door called Baby1One And AHHHH! This whole time they had dopplers in there! :lol:

I'm so upset.

I didn't want to buy it now, because it's already so late, and I never got my money back from the other one I ordered. So sad. :( :lol:

Hey :) my baby wıll be half brıttısh half kurdısh. I am lıvıng ın turkey wıth my fıance at the moment. Due on 28th july wıth a lıttle prıncess xxx

Added you! :D

Your baby is right around the corner. So Excited for you!

The wait is almost over! :D :D

i hope that is alright for me to join..
I'm 1/2 blk and 1/2 philipina and DH is German. we have a rambuncious 2 yr old and expecting a baby girl in september 6th.

Hi, mine are half Cree. I have two already...gorgeous skin. Here is a pic of my two...and a little girl due August 27, 2010.

Attachments

• car crash 3.jpg
    car crash 3.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14