~*Bi-Racial Bumps*~ *13 Babies Born & Counting!*

Ooo I want to be added im 1/2 black and 1/2 white and fob is white due 1/8/10

completely and utterly random but every time I see this this thread all want to do is drive to publix and buy a half black and white cookie... could be the cravings though <3 all i can think about is friggin cookies

completely and utterly random but every time I see this this thread all want to do is drive to publix and buy a half black and white cookie... could be the cravings though <3 all i can think about is friggin cookies

:rofl:

Yes... That is TOTALLY random! Lol.. But, it's hilarious either way!

Thats funny...I love me some black and white cookies. When black and white can be wrapped up into yummy goodness, its a beautiful thing. Reminds me of my relationship.:haha:

Thats funny...I love me some black and white cookies. When black and white can be wrapped up into yummy goodness, its a beautiful thing. Reminds me of my relationship.:haha:

:rofl:

Nice... :D :lol:

I'm not used to being in third tri... I feel so lost and out of place. Lol.

Kirstylm and medmom's babies will be born soon!!! :happydance:

Would be great to know how you ladies are doing! :D

Blah. :(

Maybe this thread will be a little more "loud" once a few more 2nd tri mommies graduate over here to third tri.

HURRY UP ladies! I need some company. :( :lol:

*Bump!*

:(

I'm sad. 3rd tri mommies start talking.
All the fun is going on, on the 2nd tri biracial bumps.
Yet 3rd tri is the more exciting part!

My friend just had his baby, half african american half white. :D Here's a piccy.

Attachments

• del.jpg
    del.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
aww wat a gorgiz lil baby, ah sorry hun, were all turned boring in 3rd tri lol all there is to do is complain lol in 2nd tri i was fine and felt fine now i just feel dead haha

:lol: Lol.

Yes, and there is a first tri one too. Lol.

And it's ok Noirin. LOL. I've run out of things to talk about since I've got into 3rd tri, except worry and freak out about every little thing. I probably complain more than anyone. :lol:

Oh and I've been sleeping for 14 hours a day... that can't be normal. :lol:

Hi everyone. Just wondered, I have been asked if I want bubs to have a BCG when he/she is first born due to DH's background (southern African) and that we'll prob travel there frequently. Has anyone else been offered this and is it only one injection???

Hi everyone. Just wondered, I have been asked if I want bubs to have a BCG when he/she is first born due to DH's background (southern African) and that we'll prob travel there frequently. Has anyone else been offered this and is it only one injection???

no not got offered 1 but will actualy be askin aobut this wen hes born as ill be flying to algeria asap after the birth !!

and yh hun unfortunatly 3rd tri is soo boring lol i literaly do nothing all day long, i get my nesting days which keep me busy but other than that its tv, laptop, eatin, sleeping and a hole lot of peeing lol but make the most of ur sleepin...im lucky if i get 4 hours never mind 14 !!!!

Add me please! Due August 15th. I am French Canadian (white) and DH is Nigerian (Black). We are naming our son Micah Kenechi. So excited!!!

Angie I'm adding you! :D And welcome to the group! :hugs:

And :lol: Noirin, I think I completely jinxed myself, I couldn't for the life of me sleep last night, and all day at work, I could barely hold my eye's open. :(

I'm about to eat, then hop, jump, and skip to bed. I don't even want to eat, I want to go straight to bed! But I know I need to eat first, today I haven't been eating very good. :(

And Hajis, what exactly is a BCG test?? I'm sure I've heard of it... I just don't remember what it is, and if I should get it.

aww poor you, are u still workin? wen u stopin work, i can just about walk nevr mind work lol i was ok up until 30 weeks...then everyhing went downhill from there....oh and just realsied im on my last box :D yaya me !! lol

Hi Lildreamy. Its not a test, its a vaccination against Tuberculosis (i think!!). They offer it if baby will go to a place where its prevalent and Zimbabwe is one of those places. You usually have this here when you are a teenager, most people have a scar on their arm from it. I never had it as they stopped doing it when I was the right age but the midwife doesn't know this so it can't have been offered because of that.

Noirin, I am still working and will be working all the way up until my waters break unfortunately. :(

We're only givin 42 days of maternity leave, so I'm saving every single day, so I can spend it with baby. It stinks too, because I wokr mainly with men, and they have NO CLUE what it's like being pregnant.

Lol... I wish... that some men could go through it, just so they would be a little more compassionate. lol.

& Hajis,

Ohh... I think I've heard of it.
Hmmm... I wonder if I should have my baby get it as well... just to be on the safe side... I wonder if there are any risks for baby to take this shot.... I think I'm about to google it. :lol:

Hi Lildreamy. Its not a test, its a vaccination against Tuberculosis (i think!!). They offer it if baby will go to a place where its prevalent and Zimbabwe is one of those places. You usually have this here when you are a teenager, most people have a scar on their arm from it. I never had it as they stopped doing it when I was the right age but the midwife doesn't know this so it can't have been offered because of that.

yh i think i got mine wen i was about 12...it hurt like hell lol if u havent had a visit from a health visitor wen u get 1 she'll ask aobut ti, mines forgot so sent me a letter askin me to fone her about it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->