Big 5 personality test (by child of our time and Lab uk )

morri

mom to one
Reaction score
There is quite an interesting test in which you can take part , towards the exploring the question, what makes people happy or let me quote it :

"The answers you give to the Big Personality Test will help our scientists to better understand the influences that shape personality. You will receive feedback on most of your answers in the Results section at the end of the test. [...]"

this is my result (they also have an explanation of texts below that,
they also ask more than that , but they explain everything on the website which is this : test bbc lab uk

https://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6599/scr5461180.jpg

Life satisfaction

5.8/7
Relationships

4.4/5
Job satisfaction

3.2/5
Health

80.6/100

I just did the test it was interesting but i dont really agree with the results.

I got 5/5 openness, 3/5 concientiousness, 2/5 agreeablity, 1.5/5 extrovert and 5/5 neuroticism.....so i'm an open minded neurotic! i wonder if it's true...?

cool. It was said there that those peopleget well ahead in jobs if they are this type .

thats quite interesting.. however, i think that the study is rather inconclusive as i could answer those questions tomorrow in a completely different light.. Also with the answers I find I often try to 'link' it to aspects of my personality which may not be there...

But it was rather interesting... thanks for sharing hun...

I got:

Openess: 4/5
Consienciousness: 3.8/5
Extroversion: 4.8/5
Agreeableness: 4.3/5
Neuroticism:2.8/5

xxx

https://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab124/plutos_blue/test.png

I got this :D Not too sure about the agreeableness.. I don't think I'm sympathetic at all.. not in a bad way I'm not mean I just stuggle to be sympathetic because i find it hard understanding certain situations.. I have to experience it to understand :blush:

Bah I babble...

Bah I got the address wrong on the first page, put my current one as I didn't read the question right but it wouldn't let me go back! Stupid skewed results they'll have now.

I got:
4.3/5 Openness
5/5 Conscientiousness
3.6/5 Extroversion
3.8/5 Agreeableness
3.4/5 Neuroticism

I also got:
6.3/7 life satisfaction
4.4/5 on relationship satisfaction (which is a little surprising as I ticked all the best boxes in those Qs!)
4.8/5 job satisfaction
66.9/100 health
It's funny as for these ones I scored differently than every theory linking personality traits with life satisfaction. Haha!

thats quite interesting.. however, i think that the study is rather inconclusive as i could answer those questions tomorrow in a completely different light.. Also with the answers I find I often try to 'link' it to aspects of my personality which may not be there...

But it was rather interesting... thanks for sharing hun...

I got:

Openess: 4/5
Consienciousness: 3.8/5
Extroversion: 4.8/5
Agreeableness: 4.3/5
Neuroticism:2.8/5

xxx
I think if you took it over time and time again youd get to an average thats close I think. While I browsed I found also other interesting things , such as a to this series belonging test whether a brain can really be trained (sustainably) though mind games etc.

btw looking at the scores I look so low key xD

I had to reregister with the BBC to do it because it says it wasn't open to under 18s, even though some of the questions said 'if you are under 18...' :dohh:

But I got
https://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s121/anziriksit/dh.jpg

:flower: xx

i studied this text in psychology...it was founded by Costa and McCrae...they claimed they could determine those who were psychopaths/psychop[athic tendicies...

my results are always high on agreeableness low on neroctism...guess means im no psycho ;)

But i tihnk this version is much more up to date...good idea morri...gets us all thinking about the person we are :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->