Big Bang Theory.....

I LOVE this show!! It's so friggin hysterical!

such a great show! We just started to record it whenever it's on tv.

i absolutely love big bang theory i have watched EVERY episode !!

love this show! didnt think it was that popular in the UK. I am getting fed up of friends re-runs (finally!) so its great to have a show like The Big Band Theory to have a funny american sitcom to watch where they're still making shows!

Hope it doesnt get cancelled :)

love this show! didnt think it was that popular in the UK. I am getting fed up of friends re-runs (finally!) so its great to have a show like The Big Band Theory to have a funny american sitcom to watch where they're still making shows!

Hope it doesnt get cancelled :)

Friends is my all time favorite show, but E4 are doing it no justice!! I think the time has come to stop and just have it one once a week on a sat afternoon when it's raining!!!

Scrubs seems to be going the same way! I hope they don't do the same with BBT or I'll be upset as I might get fed up with it!!!

I hope there's a new My Name is Earl series on the way, I love that show!!!

How I met your Mother is also slowly growing on me!!!............... Loving Life Unexpected!!

Sorry, E4 take over rant!!! lol!!

one of my fave episodes is when they're in the ball pool.... BAZZINGA!!

Definitely one of my favorite shows. We have the 1st season on DVD, and the rest are all on my Christmas wish list :happydance:

I love The Big Bang Theory. I'm a psych grad and my fiance is a philosophy grad and we're both geeks so we enjoy it a lot!

I thought Sheldons mum was funny not like I thought she would be at all.

I absolutely love it, it's hilarious! Bazinga is my fav saying lol
Lou
Xxx

yeh i liked sheldons mum too! they always talk about her, it's funny the affect she has on shledon!

Tonights episode was great.

Mango catapillar snow cones (slush puppies I think) and this bit:

Sheldon: Ta Da!
Leonard: What?
Sheldon: Ta Da. It's short for "Ta da da da da da da!"

:haha::haha::haha::haha: Genius!

Tonights episode was great.

Mango catapillar snow cones (slush puppies I think) and this bit:

Sheldon: Ta Da!
Leonard: What?
Sheldon: Ta Da. It's short for "Ta da da da da da da!"

:haha::haha::haha::haha: Genius!

Snow cones are like slush puppies - but less slushy! Basically just crushed ice with a flavoured syrup squirted on top - nice when its very hot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->