Big breasts and you can't deny! (bra advice needed)

MissCurly

Reaction score
Hiya!

Lucky for me i'm on holiday from work, so I can pretty much walk around without wearing a bra.
But, now starting to worry about not having the right bra.

Even before getting pregnant i was a 34 e/f, and im roughly 5/6 weeks and already my boobs have grown causing my shoulders to be in a lot of pain.

I have been looking online for a good, supportive bra but to no avail, as i get confused to what would be right for me.

What have you done about bra's? Or have you found something which you recommend?

And does anyone else suffer from weak shoulders?

I went down M&S and got measured, I'd gone from a B to a D/E when I was 6 weeks gone! I feel like i've got two perky little rocks on my chest :D I got some non-underwired bras which were pretty ugly, but they have already helped my 'heavy' feeling no end.

And then, cos they were ugly, I splurged on two nicer ones from figleaves.com. Check them out, they have a huge maternity section, also bravissimo do too- i'll be buying my nursing bras from there I think! *saves pennies*

I wouldn't walk around without a bra...I have read that if you don't have the proper support you can cause serious damage to your boobs because they are so heavy. Wear something..anything you can find lol :)

I am an f/g cup. I highly recommend the fayreform brand. They are very comfortable and excellent support, most have wide shoulder straps for extra support.

I bought a cheap bra at the local discount store to start off with but I'm small chested to begin with. So far I've just gone from a B cup to a C. I do need to find a bra to sleep in because when I wake up, omg, I have to sit still for a few seconds as my boobs ache so bad.

I've been wearing a sports bra tbh! Ugly but comfortable! I sleep in one too as thru kill if I don't wear one! Only cheap from tesco/Asda xx

I got remeasured at Braissimo and chose a nice non wired bra and also mothercare do really nice non wired push up bras so you can still feel sexy

I buy Bravissimo bras as they are really supportive and very comfy. I did try a sports bra but they I find they dont offer the support an underwired bra does.

Also, I would wear something, rather than nothing at all to avoid stretch marks...

Ladies.... I have been wearing a bra in some form or fashion since i found out i was prengant. One of the reasons i tested was because my boobs were SO sore. I cannot bear to not have one on at anytime right now. I am still wearing my original C cup.... although the cup runneth over..... I will be upsizing soon.

Hi I'm a E normally and they're already getting bigger at 5 wks - eek! I highly recommend (like Janidog and queenemsie) Bravissimo! They cater for the larger boobies lady should I say and will do an excellent measurement service if you can get to one of there rare stores. Annoyingly they don't have one near me (nearest is London) but I never use any other company :thumbup:
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->