*BIG BROTHER 11* startS 9th june. who's watching

^ Yep. Its a shame as well, Nadia should never of said it.

I haven't bothered watching it now. Did someone go last night? Pleeease tell me John Mcirick went? lol
x

yep John went, I thought Josie and John James looked really sweet together last night

Woop :happydance: Vile man!

Last night? They back in?
x

no they where on big brothers big mouth and were just holding hands and all that made me go awwww a few times lol

Aw that's sweet :thumbup: At least they're still together!
Wonder if Corin and her Mrs are?
x

i have recorded the last couple of nights bbbut i really cba to watch it now.

Does anyone else think that it is totally freaky how John James was just walking by at the moment she broke out? So strange!

Does anyone else think that it is totally freaky how John James was just walking by at the moment she broke out? So strange!

yea i thought tht lol but i say good luck 2 them two xx

Oh, didn't know that. It's odd.
Maybe she heard him talking? Or they knew she was going to walk so they got John James to be there :shrug:
x

she didnt kno he was there, it was just coincidence lol. you can see when she leaves because she pushes him out of the way thinking he's security :haha: he was on the phone to her aunty or somethin after recording josie a message to keep her in the house :D x

I am really confused about whats going on with John James and Josie!! are they together??? i was always under the impression he didnt like her back :shrug: but when she won im sure they kissed?? and when she walked he said 'i love you so much' im so confused!!! does he want her now?!
and yeah it was a mad coincidence!
xxx

I almost wet myself laughing at coolio when the bottle of drink exploded in his face last night :haha:

Yeah John James did like Josie back, he just didn't know if it was real because of the house (apparently). I think a lot more went on/was said than got shown and we did see the bit where he said he was going to move to England to be with her.

Has anyone heard about Nadia? Apparently she tried to OD when she got out the house!
xx

i heard a bit about tht. i havent even been watchin since josie walked.

Nope neither have I, saw 2 episodes and thought it was crap lol
xx

yea i think i watched 2 episoseds then didnt bother! we have watched them all before, did u watch the bb come dine with me?

Watched the start of it but Sophie annoys me lol so went bed after 15 minutes of watching it. She acts dumb and I don't understand why
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->