*BIG BROTHER 11* startS 9th june. who's watching

probably not :( although it seems the people that have gone in have all been chosen for conflict cause the majority dont like each other. so puttin pete in may cause conflict too, 1 because of his tourettes 2 because of his and nikkis history :shrug: xx

Pete would be good but don't know if he would
x

I would like to have seen brian, glyn, pete, victor (lol) kate, helen, charley, aislene, etc go back in.

I thought Glyn was really boring!
I'd like Jodie Marsh to go back in, love her!
x

I really hope Nikki wins!!
Watching preston & chantelle makes me feel so uncomfortable...

omg, how shit must prestons gf feel lol, i feel sorry for her but i do want preston and chantelle to get it on again, i didnt hear davina say two more were going in on friday, trust me to be getting induced at the weekend so i'll miss all the drama :dohh: x

I'd like to see pete back in there, theres someone else i wanna see too and i cant remember his name, he went by a nickname... grrrr... bubble? yes that could be it! i'd of liked to of seen jade in there tooo. *sigh*

i just remembered about spencer!! he was hot id like to see him back in, wonder what he looks like now!

Haha I was just coming on to sat that. I don't blame her! Gonna be so boring now
x

yea im not sure if im gonna watch it, i bet i will tho.

im suprised josie even went back in there, i guess she felt like she HAD to say yes. i prob wud of done the same!!

Yeah agree, she prob would of wanted to see her family and John James. Probably didn't help what Nadia was saying about John James!
I won't bother watching either
x

Basically that John James was no good for her and he treated women like crap and she should ditch him and take up with one of the many suitors she'd have now she was publicly known kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->