Big Brother 2009

Think I want Marcus to win. He's hilarious :D

Nessajane I agree didnt like the outfit.

Blah me too, which is a surprise as I disliked him earlier in the shows

Well it looks like it's either gonna be Sophie or Marcus to win!

I still want Sophie to win though, as I just can't forget some of the anti-female behaviour Marcus has displayed over the weeks. And of course the hair.

Also I read in one the mags that Roddys parents are really rich. Don't know why I thought he was just a poor student, but he's not!

Can't believe it's that last week next week already!
Hope there's a Celeb BB in January again.

I still want Sophie to win though, as I just can't forget some of the anti-female behaviour Marcus has displayed over the weeks. And of course the hair.

She's alright but she's not exactly Mrs Feminist so not better than Marcus! lol

Marcus was a bit of an arse but did you notice his message was female friends? I reckon he just is like that with his mates and it's got so ingrained he doesn't really realise it's unacceptable, do you know what I mean? He's 35 or thereabouts and still single and spends a lot of time on computers, I don't think there's much chance to hone his skills so we should just take pity! :rofl:

I think I want Marcus to win too. He's so hilarious in the diary room!

Is that siavash V marcus to go, i think siavash will he's served his purpose marcus is so much funnier.

I definitely want Siavash to go this week, he really gets on my nerves with all his simpering.
I'm not Marcus' biggest fan, but I prefer him to Siavash.

I am not too bothered next year will be the last one, although it's only the last one on Channel4 as apparently Endemol are going to take it to ITV or Five.

I was a fan of Siavash to begin with but ive gone off him lately since he's been refusing to nominate & stuff

Marcus is the only thing thats entertaining about BB a lot of the time... he's a complete weirdo but he is funny to watch :) x

Oh maybe I got it wrong! I'm sure it said 2010.

:shock: how come? I missed that i heard something about it but didnt catch it

bb got pissed with them attempting to break out and running threw where the cameras are..

Im just catching up on last nights show now & PMSL @ David & Lisa in the open top bus :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->