Big Brother 2009

No get David out! He makes me physically sick.

I agree, he annoys me so much, his voice, his stupid laugh, his stupid unproportioned body (ok thats not his fault) but argghhh and his stupid dancing

it was cringey watching him trying to be beyonce, yuk yuk yuk, I did actually feel sick bblleeuurrghhhh

Watching David being Beyonce gave me the best laugh I've had for ages!
As bad as it was to watch he was really getting into it, oblivious to how much of a complete spanner he looked.
Got to respect him slightly for that!
Siavash really annoyed me last night. Such a drama queen. If you want to leave, leave! Don't make such a big song and dance about it. More airtime for him, trying to be a martyr during the '1-4' task thing. Funny that he decided to go against the rules at the 'biggest game planner' one! Just do as you're told for once you silly man! Grr.

Sophie/Rodrigo to win, woo!

I was actually crying with laugher watching their Beyonce performance.

No get David out! He makes me physically sick.

I agree, he annoys me so much, his voice, his stupid laugh, his stupid unproportioned body (ok thats not his fault) but argghhh and his stupid dancing

it was cringey watching him trying to be beyonce, yuk yuk yuk, I did actually feel sick bblleeuurrghhhh

I suspect the body is his own fault. Men with such short legs in relation to their torso have usually done the damage through weightlifting in their teens. I hate his stupid chest straps he wears every Friday night. If he were really into that sort of thing he'd wear them over a bare chest with pride life Freddie Mercury or Holly Johnson, not over a polo shirt. And if that whole outfit is Vivienne Westwood then she goes down in my estimation!

Seeing him be Beyonce was utterly terrifying! I had to look away. And I'm sorry madefromtrees but nothing David could do would make me respect him!

It was depressing to see him get a card form VW. Did anyone else notice that he was as excited about that as going on an open top bus round London? Simple man.

Actually he's ruined VW for me. I read a manga called Nana that's full of Jap punk rockers living the VW style. I love the manga so much but stupid David has added a whole depressing facet to anyting VW.

you really dont like him do you PB lol dont blame you he gives me the creeps. if anyone but sophie or siavash wins then i will cry. Charlie is just a plonker, david is weird and dont get me started on roddy

Sophie to win, definately!! She is the only one who has been herself throughout! Plus, she is from the same town as me, so everyone in town is voting for her, & willing her to do well! :happydance:

GO SOPHHHHH! x

Well it's nearly all over!!!

I don't really care who wins as long as it's not Siavash.
He is such a creep. Everything he says and does is for the camera and for us at home. I have never seen anyone so desperate to be liked.
I get angry whenever I see him on screen.
Such a pity cause I thought he was ok at first.
Also I have noticed he is such a liar. He lies to everyone about everything. Even things he doesn't need to lie about. Weird.

David - that laugh eeeuurrrgghh
Roddy - Drama - calm the fcuk down man!!
Charlie - Weak/Sly

Sophie - the only person I actually like, and have done from the start. I truly hope she wins.

sophie or rodrigo to win!

has anyone heard chris moyles doing impressions of david on radio1? hilarious! :haha:

Is Siavash still there then? Way back when I wanted him to win but then he got a bit too wet so now I don't know. But I don't want Charlie to win just on a sympathy vote. He's not been a great housemate. Sophie is ok but she's a bit blank, inoffensive but nothing special, particularly compared to some of those that got evicted earlier on. I don't think I want any of them to win. Can Marcus please?!

Roddy before both David and Charlie? That is a shock

Im surprised Rodrigo and Charlie have left before David.

I hope Sophie wins

Thank effing god David was next out. What were people thinking?! I can't believe Rodrigo was out before David. What is wrong with this country?!!

I can't pick between Sophie and Siavash. I think it'll be Sophie.

I didn't really like Sophie. I didn't dislike her either I suppose. Still wish Marcus had won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->