Big Brother 2009

Not sure if its only me but Marcus cracks me up, the way hes talking to the cameras, even the effing and blinding, I hust get the giggles watching him, I really want him to win, hes so entertaining and a great guitar player

I hate Charlie more every day. I don't know why, something about him is just incredibly dislikable!

yeah i agree Charlie is getting on my nerves the longer he stays in there :grr:

Marcus to win I think :) xx

Nooooooooooo not Marcus :grr:

Nevermind, only a week to go now, Roddy to win for me!!

They're all crap now aren't they? Siavash resigned from being cool and the rest are jsut wussy pansies. I can't quite believe that Lisa has lasted til the last week. I hope someone disillusions her if she comes out feeling popular. And bloody David! God he actually makes me feel nauseus. He should always be dressed in that alien suit, much easier to stomach. When he was laughing at Siavash's outfit I nearly vomited. And he says "lickle". How much do I detest that?

I think it was about 80% for Marcus to go but I could be wrong

Im gutted, I wanted Marcus to win it, at least hes entertaining

Roddy to win now, or Sophie

Yeah I wanted Marcus to win in the end. I dunno who now, they're all crap. Siavash has become too wet and annoying sadly. Sophie's a bit of a nonentity. Rodrigo's ok but I don't feel he's stood out to win. Lisa and Dave...well...I think you know what I think of them! And Charlie's a bit of a knob. Why does he need this money for his mum again?

does anyone else find it odd how they spend ages getting ready, maked up etc for a friday night even when they are not up for eviction! arnt they aware thy are watched 24/7 lol... xx

Lexismummy - Yes totally agree!! They are focused on more during the week than 5 minutes of live eviction night. Thats been the way they have all behaved in every series!

Peanutbean - His mum was in a coma for a few years. I think she is awake now, but is bedridden and doesn't know who she is/who her kids are etc. I think shes is in hospice or something and I am sure the money would be used towards medical care.

This thing about the prize fund is bugging me. Why do they all want to look like they don't want the money? Are they stupid. Why wouldn't anyone want £100000? I would have much more respect for any of them who said, 'yes actually I would like to win £100000' !!

I agree, they're so desperate to win they won't admit they want the money in case it makes them look bad but if they do win because of it, they won't have won anything anyway!

This thing about the prize fund is bugging me. Why do they all want to look like they don't want the money? Are they stupid. Why wouldn't anyone want £100000? I would have much more respect for any of them who said, 'yes actually I would like to win £100000' !!

I totally agree. What exactly is so wonderful about winning big brother as a popularity contest compared to winning a load of money? Bloody Lisa going on about how liked she must be by the housemates etc. She'd have been out ages ago if we'd been given the chance!

Haha last night was hilarious with Lisa sulking etc.

We're so behind. Watched Sunday's show last night but I checked out to see if Lisa had gone and hooray! Though I still can't bear David. I hope he's first out on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->