• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big Brother 2013 Chat

Just caught up on the last to episodes of bb and im appalled at gina i hope she goes friday.

I've got last nights to watch when DH gets home.

Is the vote to save rather than evict? If so, I think Dexter will go. If its to evict sure it will be Gina. But I seem to recall Channel 5 changed it to save to keep the more "interesting" housemates in.

It's vote to evict this week hun :)

I think Sally & Gina are starting to kinda 'get along' now, so hope Gina goes.. She's boring now as there's not much arguing going on :haha:

Init tonight where one of them find out who is staying then the remaining 2 face friday?

Yes, person whos safest is taken off the vote tonight then its between the last 2 x

That sounds good, I haven't had chance to watch tonights yet. Me and OH having a games night :)

It showed last nite live who is safe from this weeks eviction, dont wanna say and spoil it tho

I saw it, looking forward for tonight's to see what the 'letter' they were all arguing about is all about!

Yay a BB thread!! :happydance:

Does anyone else think its been made FAR too obvious to the housemates that Michael is a mole?!! Surely it would have been better to make a different housemate head of house so the housemates all suspect that person?!
Im gutted that Michael will be going tonight! They should keep him in until the end or at least until they all stop suspecting him!
I think when its announced he's a mole he should leave and say 'im not the only one...' then they will all turn on each other :haha:
OR
Michael should pretend to leave because the stress has got to him and then a different mole can come in!

I hate hate hate Sallie! but i kinda want her to stay for the drama!

I didn't know Michael left today! Gosh where does everybody get their info from?

I actually like Sallie, but my faves are definitely the twins they're hilarious!!

I would like Michael to stay in longer, I didnt know he was leaving 2nite, they should keep it going, hes really good

Im not sure who will go, I sometimes like sallie but then other times cant stand her, i think now gina has started mingling shes quite boring and easily forgetable so i think she should go

Found the gossip on digital spy :thumbup:

I'm gutted Michael is out tonight too.
The crowd seem to hate them both! I'd say its a close one x

I cant stand that stupid Sallie!! How rude she was while Micheal was doing his interview! I really just wanted Big Brother to remove her from the stage!
I cant believe they let her carry on, very disrespectful to him :nope:

Yay a bb thread!! No one else seems to be watching it this year!

I have to say I hated Sallie and so glad she went, she just seemed a little trampy to me, agree with "put the side boobs and arse away!". And she was so disrespectful to Michael, clearly although she "knew" he was an actor she's not sure what that means seen as she kept saying he was fake!!
And what's with twirling her hair and flicking it back! Glad she's gone! Did anyone notice that not once did she say she was missing her daughter? Maybe that was just the editing though.

I have to say wolfy annoyed me tonight "I miss you Sallie, l love you Sallie" over and over again, we get it!! But think about it wolfy, if she was first out she wasn't very popular with the public so stop going on about her!

Who's everyone else's fave so far? Mines the twins too!

Don't like Wolfie full stop, she's completely fake and two faced. I did like Sallie but after how arrogant she acted when Michael came out I took a dislike.
My faves are definitely the twins haha :) they're ace!

I dont like wolfy either, very fake, she is playing a game, she wasnt as upset as she made out the other day when sallie left, she def has a game plan and when she was in the diary room the other nite saying shes doing this for all the overweight people who dont have much blah blah blah, it was all for the public to get behind her, cant wait till shes up for eviction

the twins are quite funny but i think they will grate on people eventually, im still trying to suss people out, dont really have a favourite yet

Well like I said on the previous page, Wolfie has always slagged bb off saying it was a load of rubbish then applied, got accepted & didn't tell anybody! That's because they'd give her grief over what she's previously said.. It was in our local paper - https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/new...ther_contestant_Wolfy_Millington_reveals_all/

Definitely a fake!

Aaw I don't think the twins will grate on me, I think one of them is a bit annoying (no idea which one) but they're the only funny ones this year!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->