Big Brother 2013 Chat

mummylove

Reaction score
I thought I would start a thread to talk about the new series of Big Brother :)

I enjoyed the launch last night. With the suitcases was funny. I said to my oh i bet they are empty. The men was picking them up to easy and really big bro couldnt ruin clothes that probably cost thousands in there. Then 5 mins later they say they was empty lol. Hot come there are less housemates in this year or are more going in?

This is gonna be a good year for it :)

6 more are going in tonight.

My biggest thought last night was "what has Rylan Clark done to his teeth?!"

Liked the twins and wolfy!

I never managed to see bit on the side. I will have to watch that in a bit got in on sky plus :) How come they av done it over 2 nights for people going in/

I've not seen it properly yet, but I went to school with Wolfy haha! X

Its good when someone is on tv that u know lol

It's not good when it's wolfy! I live near TTCabundle & all I've heard is bad things, a lad who was her friend has been in the news paper today saying she used to slag bb & other reality shows off and says it was his dream to go on bb and she always said he was stupid.. From what I hear she's two faced -.-

Apart from that I think I'm gonna like bb this year, loving the twist and how the public get their say and for some reason I like Sally? Looking forward to her and all the other 'models' getting bitchy :haha:

I rarely watch bit on the side though cos OH doesn't like it :(

I think its going to be interesting this year with this twist )

Just watched last nights ep. Can't quite get over the fight between sallie and Gina. Not sure Gina will make many friends... Or last long to be honest!!

Not watched last nights yet ended up reading for 5 hours lol. Watching a bit now

I felt sorry for for Gina with that argument with sally in the morning, sally started it. There all bitchy in there lol

I find it amusing they think Gina is a mole!

Me too :haha:

I can't stand Gina, she's stuck up herself. When she found out Wolfies rent price she wasn't crying to be brother because she realised she doesn't have to spend so much to be happy but she was upset because she felt sorry for her and wanted to take her shopping!
I do like Sally, but my faves are the twins they're hilarious :haha:

I find it amusing they think Gina is a mole!

Me too :haha:

I can't stand Gina, she's stuck up herself. When she found out Wolfies rent price she wasn't crying to be brother because she realised she doesn't have to spend so much to be happy but she was upset because she felt sorry for her and wanted to take her shopping!
I do like Sally, but my faves are the twins they're hilarious :haha:

Agree with all this ^^

Gina is pretty unlikeable in my opinion. Imagine she's not quite as one sided as she has appeared so far but what kind of person behaves like she has when first meeting people? Sallie is also partly responsible but IMO Gina has definitely behaved worse and been the provocateur. Interested to see what happens tonight! So far I'm thinking it could be a good season :)

I couldn't watch any more its really annoyed me so I've gone to bed :growlmad:!!

Gina is a selfish spoilt cow !! Jemima got a formal warning for racism for saying she doesn't really tend to go for black guys... Gina accused her of being racist!

Perhaps her wording may have been a little not spot on but she's no way racist! We don't sit there and meticulously pick apart every sentence and analyse it in conversation before speaking.... That's what you get for overhearing and butting in on people's conversations!

That's like me saying I'm not attracted to women... Therefore I'm homophobic... :dohh:.

I just feel some times the racism card is used way to often! Everything is so ott politically correct

You can't fart without someone being offended

I couldn't watch any more its really annoyed me so I've gone to bed :growlmad:!!

Gina is a selfish spoilt cow !! Jemima got a formal warning for racism for saying she doesn't really tend to go for black guys... Gina accused her of being racist!

Perhaps her wording may have been a little not spot on but she's no way racist! We don't sit there and meticulously pick apart every sentence and analyse it in conversation before speaking.... That's what you get for overhearing and butting in on people's conversations!

That's like me saying I'm not attracted to women... Therefore I'm homophobic... :dohh:.

I just feel some times the racism card is used way to often! Everything is so ott politically correct

You can't fart without someone being offended

I agree with this 100%

BB got it wrong tonite for giving Jemima a formal warning, she deserves an apology and the warning to be revoked, Gina said the other day that she didnt like Jemima and I think shes been waiting for any opportunity to start a row with her but using the racist card was a low blow, how else could Jemima of described the blokes she does/doesnt go for?

Agree too!
I also think shes probably very manipulative and used the racism card as a way to turn it round and make her the victim, especially when everybody came flocking around her straight after..
I really dont think Jemima deserved a warning either..I suppose bb is just trying to cover itself though..
Id be interested to hear how other ethnicities viewed this?

I agree too!!
Jemima was just stating black wasn't her type, how on earth does that make her racist? o_O Just Gina trying to start another row, agree with what MrsButterfly said about her acting like that on the first day - if she spoke to me the way she spoke to Sally I wouldn't of been as laid back about it! Can't believe Sally didn't slap her :haha:

After noms - Gina to go (OBV)

I felt sorry for gina at first at beginning of show but now i dont shes one peace of work and i think she will be out but then again maybe will vote her in cus there will always be drama then

My DH was absolutely furious about it last night. Jemima did not deserve a formal warning and she shouldn't have accepted it.

What drives me mad in these arguments is that everyone else just sits there just watching a yard away. If it was happening around me I would have to try and calm it down. Everyone is just so pathetically terrified of looking "bad" on camera that they don't behave like decent humans anymore. Ugh.

Why do I watch this again?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->