big families anyone preg with number 4, 5 or more

2nd time

pregnant with #7
Reaction score
Hi there I was wondering if anyone eles was expecting number 4,5 or more I have four beautiful kids aged 4 3 2 and six months and will be welcoming number 5 in feb.

I thought it would be fun to share preg/pearanting thoughts and experiences with other moms like me.

so far we are not expecting positive reactions from our families everyone has an opinion if you go over 2 babies lol

Also thought it would be interesting to see how many of us have twins or more as apparently your chances increese with each preg

Hi there I'm currently expecting number 4 including my husbands children from previous relationship number 6. Ages 20/16/14/13&1.
:)

Hi have you had any rude commemts about your family size

Only the 3 youngest live with me eldest has moved out and second eldest lives with his mum, no comments as yet but I've gotta feeling I probably will now :/ how about u?

As mine are all going to be under 5 people ask if I have a tv I give up now and just tell them im realy horney lol it makes them blush lol

Hey ladies I'm preg with my 4th aged 8,5,1 and due In feb

Welcome cc im due feb too I see you have 3 ds are you hoping for a diff flavour this time

We would love a dd, but I have a feeling it's another ds! I wanted to sway and try other methods when we were ready to try again, but this baby decided to be a surprise lol. I don't have any symptoms either, and were team yellow for the first time!

I am planning on being team yellow too I found out with the other 4 but think a suprise would be cool. Its goingbto send my nuts not knowing lol

Me too! It kills me to not know, but dh wants a surprise

I gues it will be nice to have somthing to anounce add a bit m8re excitement afterb1 a year for 4nyears my family dont seem that excited anymore

Lol. I agree my family didn't seem as excited with this one as they have the others……but as I get along they get more excited. Build up the suspense since they won't know what we're having :)

I just discovered the down side of lots of little ones 3 out of 4 being sick everywere thats 4 beds changed 2 bathed 3 changes of pjs and im now scared im going to get it and it will hurt baby

Oh no! Hope they get better soon. I wouldn't worry to much about the babes but if you do get it stay hydrated! Gl

Hi ladies! I'm pg with #5, due jan 10th. We have 3 boys 1 girl. Ages 12, 9, 7, & 3. Would love another girl, but boys run in the family , so expecting that. I would love to stay team yellow since we've always found out , and this is our last, but DH really wants to find out. Kinda hoping that lo won't cooperate, lol. My dr this time is more conservative with u/s, so we'll just have to see.

I'm expecting number 4 in 18 days. My other three are 7 (with autism and medical issues and developmental delays), 5, and 3. I'm a single Mom.

Scared as hell!

Welcome to all the new ladies . We have 3 dds and 1ds hoping for a brother for him but I cant belive I am saying this as he is the hardest of all to look after lol.
brandi whats scaring you if its having 4 dont worry 4 is quite similar to 3 just one more bum to change lol. Although after last night if they all vomit at the same time it gets a bit complicated lol

If anyone wants I can update the front page with due dates and what number we are all on .let me know whar you think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->