big families anyone preg with number 4, 5 or more

Do you ladies mind if i join you? We have three boys age 6, 3 and 22 months and are waiting for this Af to finish to start ttc number 4! :) Hubby has actually just had a reversal so this is very exciting and nerve wracking to see if we have success! x

Do you ladies mind if i join you? We have three boys age 6, 3 and 22 months and are waiting for this Af to finish to start ttc number 4! :) Hubby has actually just had a reversal so this is very exciting and nerve wracking to see if we have success! x

Welcome hope you have a successful cycle

Having 4 doesn't scare me. Having 4 on my own scares me, lol.

I understand but I can say although my dh is lovely he is compleatly useless with the kids I call him the anti parent did you seperate recently I know its scary four realy isnt that dif to 3 and you are doing that already

I separated two and a half years ago. This baby was very wanted and planned (via artificial insemination with donor sperm, after a tubal reversal), but as the days inch closer, just getting scared. I'm sure that'll change once he gets here though.

Do you have a good support network? Im sure you will be fine you obviously thought alot about it before conceiving your other kids willnlove helping too

Welcome Elmo I have 3 boys too and due in feb

Well today I had my first neh comment rrom a stranger, but on the plus side I sware I feel movement already

I was walking to the shoos this morning and a man stoped and asked if all thekids were mine when I said yes he said thats fantastic feeling proud

That's great 2nd! Having a bigger family is pretty normal where I live 3-4 is what a lot of families have around here

As a single parent, I get a lot of "Don't you know what birth control is?" looks

Hi ladies can I join you? I'm currently pregnant with number 4, me & my hubby have been together nearly 11 years & have been married for 5 years in September, we have 3 boys aged 9, 7 & 3 & this little bundle is due 4th jan but will probably be here in December, we're staying team yellow for the 4th time (we like the surprise lol) but I do think it's another blue one xx

I was walking to the shoos this morning and a man stoped and asked if all thekids were mine when I said yes he said thats fantastic feeling proud

I had to give blood a couple of weeks ago, had all my kiddos withe, and the tech asked me if I was babysitting, lol.
How far along are you? I've been feeling wiggles and niggles since 11 wks. Not all the time, but it's definite movement.

Im only 9 weeks 2 days and been feeling m8vements for a few days maybe there is more than 8ne in there lol I always joked that my 6th pregnancy would be sextuplets

That's crazy! I haven't felt anything……I keep worryin about the baby it's driving me crazy!

That's crazy! I haven't felt anything……I keep worryin about the baby it's driving me crazy!

8 weeks is still pretty early. Baby doesn't even really start moving around til around 9-10 wks. I wouldn't worry.

My feeling might be in my head I am worried constantly because a had a mc 4th may no cycle since so I realy font know how to relax right now 24 days till my scan and it feels like forever

I still have to wait sooo oong whooo getting one sooner

Yours it's just after mine 2nd! Time can't go fast enough…

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->