big families anyone preg with number 4, 5 or more

I'm guessing my next scan will be at my 18wk appt. they usually do one here between 16-20 wks. I have an appt next week at 14 wks, so I'm guessing it will be at the one after that.

I will have a scan at 12 weeks one at20 then 28 30 32 34 36 and 38 as I have a history of small for date babies nothing has ever been wrong although with my last one they 2wnted to induce at 36 weeks because they said she wasnt growing I said no and delivered 4 days late she weighed 7lb my biggest baby yet. Although with my ds the year begore they wanted to do ecs at 36 weeks as they said he was in distress, I had gastroenteritis I said no and he was born at 40w 6 hours weighingn6lb .

I will get one on the 21st, one at 20 weeks then one at 36 weeks

Will you be finding out gender at your scan I have found out everytime but think im team yellow this time

I dont think we will find out this time, we have every other time, but staying team yellow

I tried to stay yellow...I couldn't do it. I NEED to be prepared and I didn't want to have a year's worth of gender neutral clothing, lol. I also have no self control.

I want to stay yellow as we've always found out before, but dh really wants to find out. This being our last, I think it would be fun to wait. Get a few neutral things and get the rest later. I'm kinda hoping baby will just never cooperate, lol.

Oh I don't plan on getting gender neutral anything! I will buy a girls outfit to come home in and a boys outfit to come home in. Then my mom, sisters, and dh will shopping spree while I'm in hospital if it's a girl, if it's a boy I have everything I'd need!

I would love to join too! I'm finding it hard to fit into a group lol the groups im in have wonderful ladies but I have twin toddlers and I have 5 kids so I do find it hard to relate to anyone :p

im pregnant with #6 our last baby. We decided to try for one more after our twins.
We have dd 13, dd 9, ds 5 and our b/g twins who turned 2 in may.

I'm also team yellow! Not too fussed on gender but if I had to pick id rather a girl :p

I'd love to join too! I have 3 of my own and also have my 17yo stepdaughter living with us now. When we built our house we only planned 3 kids bedrooms so not quite sure where everyone is going to sleep but while the kids are young they are happy to share rooms :)

I have another scan on Thursday to check on bubs as I seem to be about 2 weeks behind my dates. Hopefully everything is still ok.

We found out gender for our first 2 and then stayed team yellow for our third. I have to admit I absolutely hated not knowing and DH has promised we can find out this time. I'll be happy either way, but I know my DD would love another girl in the house!

Hia ya I'm pregnant with baby number 3 but I have a long term foster son and I'm a full gaurdian to another little girl . So this will be child number 5 to my house .

I get comments all the time like " oh haven't you got enough " which I think is so rude .
Especially when 2 of them kids arnt mine and iv give my home and life to help them .
But. Do love a full house , it's loud but fun .

Welcom to our new ladies I think having a big family is great although if you had asked me a hour ago when all my monsters were being noisy in church I might have answered differently whenever we go to church which is not as often as it should be I spend the entire time praying we get through without too many tantrums we have to go more often as desperate to get them all babtised

Hehe I feel that way when I go out alone with mine, hoping like anything we don't have tantrums.

I love having a big family, never a dull moment! id love more sleep but that will come when they are older :p

noshowjo we get those comments also and the "go get fixed" ones.
We find the elderly say really positive things about our large family as most who comment had a large family themselves which is kinda nice.

I find telling the negative people im a nymphomaniac normaly shutsbthem up lol

We haven't told anyone about this pregnancy yet, waiting for the scan on Thursday to make sure everything is ok first. But I am expecting a few negative comments from people at work, I think they just struggle to understand why anybody would want more kids than they have. My boss only has one daughter and she obviously doesn't understand. After I had my 3rd there were a few comments about "that's enough kids then".

I don't think my family planning is any of their business so I generally just laugh it off saying I don't have any more room in the car! No need to them we will be changing to a 7 seater at the end of the year :haha:

Three girls here...a little boy on the way! I always get a lot of negative comments about all the kids...but the way I see it is we're taking care if them...not taking money or food away from anyone so how many kids we choose to have is our business and were happy! 😊

Well people have b3gun to notice my bump which is huge for 10 weeks lol not eurebwhen we wre goihg to tell mil is after the birth too late lol

You were going to wait until baby was born to tell your mil!?!

Well people have b3gun to notice my bump which is huge for 10 weeks lol not eurebwhen we wre goihg to tell mil is after the birth too late lol

Wow...I have problems with my in laws too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->