Big For 8 weeks? (Belly Pic)

Chiochick

Reaction score
https://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz235/ChioChick1/Mobile%20Uploads/315511502.jpg

Is this big for 8 weeks?
It isn't bloat because I'm pretty consistently this size.
I'm not sure if I'm 8 weeks exact but if it's off, it would only be a few days.
First dr appt is the 18th.
Fearing twins!!!!!!

I think bloat this early is pretty much consistent, mine was! Also, I doubt 2 babies at 8 weeks would give much more of a belly as they are teeny at that stage. You look fine for 8 weeks to me, I always get a belly early on then the bloat from first tri starts to go down as I get a proper bump, so I feel a bit more pregnant-looking rather than just feeling podgy haha xxxxx

I look noticeably pregnant at 8 weeks. I did show faster when I was pregnant with twins, but I'm just as big now and it's only 1. Think it has more to do with it being a third pregnancy and more muscle memory.

No, you look great! You start showing much quicker with subsequent pregnancies.

This is my 5th pregnency and I'm already out of my US size 8 jeans at 7 weeks

This is reassuring lol. This is baby #3 and I figured I would show faster but I didn't think I'd have an actual bump this early!
It would just be terrifying to have twins lol that would be 2 preschoolers and 2 infants.

Looks like mine and I've been consistently bloated. I went and bought maternity pants already because my pajama pants were feeling too tight and I'm only 8 weeks.

I think you look SUPER cute! I'm only 6 weeks with #3 and can't wait for my bump to arrive! ;)

amc90, I live in pajama pants! Right now, I'm all about draw string pairs with the string untied and the waist all stretched out XD

Thanks, Cobyn! You're gorgeous, btw!!!

No I don't think so. I'm huge! I'll post my 8 week pic. If it's your third muscles will have gone a bit

Typically I didn't do an 8 week pic, but here I am at 7. There's definitely just one for me so I'd say you're fine 😉

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh