Big vs small room for nursery

My LO is in the bigger of our two spare rooms (she is in a double and the other room is a single/box room). Like someone else has already posted, we have a single bed in there too so that if she has a bad night I can just kip in there with here (our master bedroom is on a different floor and going up and down the stairs all night is knackering :haha:)

I dont think it really matters on the size though. You tend to manage with what you have got!

3 story? We were looking at one like that 3 bed with master at top & small bedroom @ bottom of stairs and then another bigger bedroom. Ended up going for a 2 bed though because of the better location. I think our next house will be a 3 storey though! I love them.

xxx

Yeah 3 storey!! Master bedroom with en-suite at top, teeny tiny "bedroom",another double bedroom (the nursery) and the family bathroom on middle floor, and the lounge and a teeny tiny kitchen on bottom floor :thumbup:
I do like living on 3 floors. Except when im right at the top and the door-bell goes or something.lol
We are looking at 4 bedroom 3-storey places now.but we have to sacrifice the location coz we cant afford to have more bedrooms in a better location :(

Yeah sounds just like the one I was looking at. Basically our 2 bed is the same size just without the top floor and a bigger 2nd bedroom because there is no upper staircase. We only really need 2 at the mo aswell. When/if we have baba no. 2 we will buy a 3 bed.

xxx

We started him in the big bedroom but then realised he needed very little space for the first few years and it meant no guest room so to speak so it's working out perfectly. My husband also has his office in the spare room so it's all great. When he gets older we may review the situation, or when/if we are lucky enough to have another they might have to share.

I would definitely say for you that the big bedroom would be best. A baby is going to be enough of a change for your animals, I wouldn't want to disrupt where they eat or spend time.

We don't really have a spare room but if it were up to me the baby would be in a larger room. I also have never thought about putting an extra bed in the baby's room for me. I think that would be bad for me because I would never leave! We are going to try and create as much separate "mommy & daddy" time as possible.

I would definitely say for you that the big bedroom would be best. A baby is going to be enough of a change for your animals, I wouldn't want to disrupt where they eat or spend time.

We don't really have a spare room but if it were up to me the baby would be in a larger room. I also have never thought about putting an extra bed in the baby's room for me. I think that would be bad for me because I would never leave! We are going to try and create as much separate "mommy & daddy" time as possible.

I was worried about putting the spare bed in my LO's room for the same reason, but iv not actually been that bad!! She usually wakes up after we have gone to bed anyway so iv never spent the whole night in the room with her. And only slept in the bed a handful of times altogether so far. It is handy!! Although I now need to decide when is the best time to remove it. Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->