bigbelly .... fatbum BE GONE!!! update pg 3

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
WELL LADIES today is a big day for me...V LONG POST!!

im going to admit im morbidly obese and enough is enough...I have suffered with my weight all my life and i am definately a yo yo dieter...i loose a lot gain even more and so the cycle continues. Its intensified by my disability and my inability to exercise so i have had to go back to my old some may say "naughty ways" and i am by no means advocating this but its the only way forward for me...

A few years ago i went to see a private doctor who prescribed me some slimming tablets, i took them and my weight fell off..yes they were appetite suppresants and they did have many other ingredients that gave me so much energy but also kept me awake constantly but 3 stone lighter i didnt give a chuff!!

I then became pregnant with maddison and the weight came back with avengance and i havent truely lost it since then fully..i then suffered lots of personal traumas i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy and food was my best friend - so i thought, if only id have realised it was enemy! I then suffered a relationship breakdown aswell as all my family moving abroad so i felt isolated and once again turned to food which made me the largest id ever been so to loose the weight i went to slimming world and lost 3 stone, met my new partner and thought life was bliss but the weight slowly crept up and with a few more yo yo diets under my ever increasing belt including the cabbage soup diet, the atkins, the cambridge etc life was not so good, i then fell pregnant *luckily i had lost a stone as i had been poorly* and now im here enormous in a size 24 (which is gettin a bit tight) and totally fed up of hating myself, a picture is never allowed to be taken of me apart from my face and i cant go on, i cant do things i want to i cant go to places i want to i cant wear things i want my relationship is suffering (i know my oh hates the way i look he has said he would like me to loose weight and even though sounds horrible i really understand why) im so depressed i can feel im sinking...this i dont want again as ive been here before and i dont want to stay here!

SO... i wents back to the doctor i saw before and they have given me a weeks worth of slimming tablets, slightly different than before as they are stronger and are not meant to have the same side effects, less headaches no sleep deprevation and not so much of a high, so ive taken one this morning, my plan is to do this for week to get my tummy to shrink and then do the cambridge diet with half a tablet also as i really struggled with the hunger pains on the cambridge alone no food just liquid was terrible but with the tablets my appetite should go so i should be able to do it, it worked before and for many others! i have instantly noticed something happening *when i go on these tablets if they are going to work i sweat very badly become very hot and get a headache for the first few days* and hey presto bring on the symptoms!! The doctor has told me though for people that have so much weight to loose there is a tablet called acomplia that your own doctor will prescribe for you they have been released in thic country this june so im going to see how i get on and then go to chat to my own doctor....£80 a month is going to cripple me but being honest i prob eat that in crap in 2 weeks!! so i will ask the doctor and see what they say, with the highlighted topic being obesity at the minute im hopeful...

so ladies, this is my way i have to do things, i know i should have a lifestyle change and be sensible, eating healthily and exercising but i dont have the will power and i cant exercise until ive lost weight, this is a drastic measure and i hope you dont all come at me telling me how bad i am as i do know, i wish i was stronger and more capable but this way i hope to be able to achieve weight loss to enable me to change my way of life and understand the negative, demonic, destructive love hate relationship i have with food and change.

I have 75 pounds to loose to get back to a point in my life where i was quite happy and my size was acceptable, 98 will make me slimmer than i have been in 14 years so here goes....i really need help on this one please as i slip off the wagon so bloody easily...if anyone is going through weight loss at the same time and wants to buddy up for support then let me know!!

hayley x

All i can say is good luck i'm sure with abit of detirmination you will achieve your goal x

Wishing you all the luck in the world hun :hugs:

Best of luck to you! I wish I had the motivation to do CD! I have 60lbs to lose :(

Good luck!! I have 54ish pounds to loose, so I hope you can do it! I have no motivation or self control when it comes to food.

But I'm rooting for you! I hope you can do it!

Hi, i just wanted to say that i know how much guts it will have taken you to write this post and admit that you are over weight. Feel proud of yourself for doing that. Never feel ashamed for trying to make yourself healthy, even if you go about it in a "condemned" way. (sorry, didnt know what other word to use)
I too am overweight, prob more than you by the sounds of it, and im TTC, and waiting for AF to come back after depo. I also have depression, OCD and anxiety and i too comfort eat every day of my life. I really really understand what you are going through and i just want to wish you all the luck in the world, and hope that you will be happy xxxxx

I'd love to be your buddy, but not for about 7 weeks or so. I have about 8 stone to lose.

I'd love to be your buddy, but not for about 7 weeks or so. I have about 8 stone to lose.
i
that would be great, im hoping i will have lost 2 stone by then so will still have a way to go....i can give you honest accurate accounts of acomplia as they are for people with a bmi of 30 or over aswell as the cambridge if you like, i think support for each other will be cool

h x

we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quick update for you:

im feelin ok, strange taste in my mouth so drinking lots of water and squash, slight headache but nothin to moan about really, im not really hungry and havent been since taking the tablets. I took a full one sat and felt a bit dizzy aswell as sweated like a buffalo but i had a banana for lunch then some pasta for dinner, today i took half a tablet at 12 then another half at 430 the sweating wasnt so bad nor the headache so i think il do this tomorrow..i had poached eggs on toast for lunch and just made myself eat porridge *no sugar though* im feelin quite good im not hungry and i know im not but my tummy has rumbled and i think im thinking about food too much hence why ive eaten and will do this week before i embark on the cambridge nxt week, my friend is doing the same but has gone full force into cambridge and shes lost 3.5 lb already, im not going to weigh myself until nxt sat though even though i want to!!

I WILL GET ON THE SCALES AND NOT HEAR "ONE AT A TIME PLEASE"
i have taken photos but im not comfy enough to show them yet, i will put them up when i have lost enough weight to see a difference i promise

h x

ok i gave in and weighed myself

ive lost 5lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since sat!!!!!!!!!!!!

h x

Glad your doing well. I must admit i hate dieting ( love food too much lol ), but i really am determined this time.
I've been on slimming tablets before, they were called Xenical, don't know if you've heard of them, but they didn't really agree with me.
This time i'm just going to try a good diet, and then maybe the cambridge or lighter life when i've stopped breastfeeding.
Do you have a goal time to have lost your weight for?? I'd like to have lost at least 4 stone by March, cause it's my 28th birthday, and i wanna go out for a boogie, and feel attractive.

xenical are the ones that take the fat out of your food arent they? i took them once but just pooped 24/7 lol

these are suiting me well, just making me not crave sugary foods and not get hungry really, id love to have lost 3 stone by xmas 4 would be amazing!!

h x

Well done on the loss so far !!

And the very best of luck x

wow 5lb is amazing, are you changing your diet much too?

Well done on the 5lbs :) XxX

Good luck with it! 5 pounds is great! Im going to Scottish Slimmers, I have been twice before and both times lost 3 stone, but its piled back on! I am ashamed to say that I have 7 stone to loose! (OMG, how did that get there?!) Ive been going for the last 5 weeks and lost 8 pounds, so its a start, but would be great to have someone to speak to about it!

Hey hun, I just wanted to say I'm really proud of you for taking the 1st step to write all this out and let it give you the motivation to get started up again. I too in the past have had xenical, and although it works, it's not a very nice tablet at all to be taking really.

5lb is a great start to your loss and I really hope you manage to get where you want to be. If you ever wanna talk hun I'm here, I've been there with my weight all my life too, and yeah it can be horrible, but taking that first step is the hardest sometimes. I'm sending you lots of positive mental attitude hunnie. You can do this, I believe in you :)

Well done!!1 5lb's is great!!! 2lb off half a stone! Well done!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->