Bigger earlier than normal?

jenny82

Reaction score
I really don't want the T*** word to crop up but OH keeps saying it and its driving me bonkers. I am huge for some reason, much bigger this time around than I was the previous two times. I had a MW appointment this morning though and my weight is normal, its actually what I thought I was before I was even pregnant.

I can feel a line about 5cm above my belly button that runs across my body. Its hard-ish and bumpy. That could not be my uterus already? I probably should have told the MW but I didn't want her thinking I was a nutter :/

Its not really a complaint I guess, but I am weirded out by it. Multiples would also throw all our plans to the moon! :/

I had wayyyyy more bloating than normal this time around. Could it be that? Like I couldn't even hold my stomach in at all. I feel like it's getting a bit more manageable now that I'm 12w, but at 8w I could hardly do up my pants! Weird that I'm a month further along now and my clothes are a bit looser.

It could be. Maybe that means it will go down again..hopefully!

I have not a mission of holding my tummy in atm, and my stomach was the best it has been in a looong time from upping my fitness over summer. It doesn't feel as hard as it did yesterday. Very strange..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->