Bigger the second time?

Desi's_lost

baby girl,boy and me
Reaction score
Any girls pregnant with their second and feel/are showing earlier this time?

I'm currently pregnant with my third but with my second I showed much earlier. My uterus was up out from behind my pubic bone by 9-10 weeks. :)

Oh yes. I'm at 14 weeks now and as big as i was with my first pregnancy at 20/21 weeks. No hiding it this time xx

Hmm...with my 2nd baby my uterus popped out around the 13 week mark...but carried much smaller. Now pregnant with baby #3...I feel like I looked at 20 weeks with baby #2! Lol! I feel huge and I'm only 4 weeks along!!!

Yep...my tummy "popped" three days ago! I was in maternity jeans today! Crazy! Xxx

Yep. I've had a bump since last week. I didn't show till around 15 weeks last time.

Bit gutted actually. I'm going to be a bridesmaid next weekend and my dress doesn't fit anymore so they're having to let it out. I feel like I've let my friend down by getting so big so quickly :(

I was wondering about that actually! I'm 8 weeks with number 2 and I was kind of shocked at the very obvious bump. With 1 I was in normal clothes untill month 5, now the bump enters a room before I do.

Was insanely bloated and looked bumpy til a week or two ago this time, now i just look properly fat only on my waist :'(

I didn't show until 20 weeks with my first. This time around I've popped out,.majorly. I had a flat tummy, and now it's a pronounced bump. I hope I don't get huge!

M almost 8 weeks and my bumps the same size as it was 5-6 months along with DS

I feel like a house!!! lol I cannot believe how big I am already...its crazy!

Not with my second (actually showed later) but definitely with my 3rd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->