Bikini Waxing

Mummy Bean

Parker & Dougs Mum
Reaction score
So i booked my self a spa pregnancy pamper package and it comes with a bikini wax...

but ive never had one before...what is the bikini ettique? what do i wear, how long should the hair be before...after care?

any advice?

If its part of a spa day, will they supply a robe to wear most of the day??? If in a salon I would suggest comfy trousers (more for afterwards really) as for length it needs to be of a length for the wax to grip although you don't have to let it be too long. Its Pretty straight forward really, trickiest part is stripping off your trousers in the first instance really, although after having kids you get kind of used to showing that bit lol! My beautician has seen it all and now its much more comfortable. The therapist should give you plenty of after care advice!

Dont worry u dont have to remove ur underwear if its just a bikini wax. You will only get waxed what hangs outside of your knicker line top side and just a little below that. She should put some talc on after to help with sticky feeling from the wax :) if you were going for a Brazilian or a Hollywood then thats different all together. they will ask u to pull back on parts of ur skin to keep it tight etc.. I find having a Bikini wax not tht painful at all. a lip wax is a million times worse well for me anyway!! lol xxx

Cheers ladies. Well was hoping for something quite trim, as if i like it will continue u to get them, as last labour was a scary sight lol.

I agree that a lip wax is worse than a bikini wax.
I have a Hollywood wax - and it's nowhere near as bad as getting your lip done xx

I agree that a lip wax is worse than a bikini wax.
I have a Hollywood wax - and it's nowhere near as bad as getting your lip done xx

whats a Hollywood?

A hollywood is everything removed.

I am annoyed with myself,a salon in town that is usually 32 for a hollywood was having it for 10 only yesterday!! I meant to go but didmt get round to it.
I agree with lip waxing being worse and underarm OMG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->