Billie - Eastenders

I think its a really good storyline - this can and does happen. A normal lad drinking way too much, getting egged on by his friends dies of alcohol poisoning this is exactly how it happens just randomly out of nowhere

Hope it brings awareness of the dangers of too much alcohol to young ppl - I know of a young lad, I knew his brother and the lad choked on his own vomit after drinking too much and died in his sleep:nope:

I agree, my brother wouldnt be alive today if it wasnt for a man walking his dog late at night in a field, my brother had drank lots of vodka and he was young too, and all his friends left him when he collapsed in a field, and the man found him choking on his own vomit, he got his stomach pumped that night and stayed in hospital, and the 18 year old who gave him drink went to court for it, to think of what would have happened if that man had have been later or not walked his dog at all :nope:

Hope it makes lots of young people more aware of the risks of too much alcohol.

I think it's a good storyline but soo depressing! Also, I don't think it's so much that young people aren't aware of the dangers of alcohol, they just think it'll never happen to them.

If you drink to much especially youngsters your body will just shut down...it's poison and your body just can't take it.

Makes you think really just how easy it is..thankgod i know when to stop.

I don't think drugs will come about i think it's just a warning to everyone just how dangerous alcohol can really be..people just don't think it could harm them in such a way.

Tell me I wasn't the only person to blah like a baby at the scene with Jim and Carol?xx

Tell me I wasn't the only person to blah like a baby at the scene with Jim and Carol?xx

Nope..I was there with you!! OH looked at me and said "are you crying" and there I was mascara running down my face hiding behind LO's muslin cloth :cry:..."What me???No":cry:

Nope..I was there with you!! OH looked at me and said "are you crying" and there I was mascara running down my face hiding behind LO's muslin cloth :cry:..."What me???No":cry:

haha me three :( poor jim lost two grandsons not even a year between them

I blubbed like a baby when Jim comes on...i honestly adore him...

And when bad stuff happens to Charlie or people are mean to him...i get really upset/angry and shout at the telly!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Poxy soaps!!! Lol.

I feel sorry for Jim as he is really like that. I used to look after so many poeple like that and its heartbreaking. Nice to see he does keep it on though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->