binge eating -36th week

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by styleforum, Dec 10, 2009.

1. styleforum

styleforum Active Member

I dont know what is wrong with me today. I must of had 4000 calories today. I dont know how all this food is in my staomch right now when the baby takes up all the space.. please tell me this isnt crazy and that tommorow i will be back to normal again.. im freaking out!!

2. sera

sera Well-Known Member

hahaha i think your having a wee freak out luv! dont wory, your body is telling you you obviously needed it. If you are worried make sure tomorow you eat healthy choices! but one day aint gonna kill ya!
    :) xoxxoxo

3. Beautywithin

Beautywithin Mummy of two

Oh i do that now, then next day i wont be so bad, then day after that i will binge eat again, i just feel constantly hungry

4. 3rdtimelucky

3rdtimelucky mammy to 3 beautiful kids

I am the total opposite hun, i can not get the food into me at all!! I feel constantly full up, which i suppose i am in a way! lol
    I have to try to make myself eat tiny portions of something every few hours!