Bio-oil users

suzan

Reaction score
Who is using Bio-oil? I have been using it since I was 4 months pregnant. Let me tell u that it does make it look lighter!

I was wondering if anyone is using it too? and if it had great results in the long term?

I'm using bio oil, cocoa butter and mama bee belly butter..obsessive much? lol

I've had good results with scars on my arms, they've faded quite a lot that's why i chose to use bio oil. Also after i told my mother about my scars she tried it for a stretch mark she had after having my sister and she said it stopped it itching when the weather changes and its faded quite a lot.

You just have to keep using it and i think i'm going to use it for a while after i give birth too.

Im using it when i remember eeekk but i hate the smell hahaha

Ive used it everyday since 3 months and have no stretchmarks....yet!!

I use!! Its great cos you can put a few drops in the bath too! Doesnt smeel particulay nice thou lol
Xxx

Yep i've been using it since i was 8 weeks!!!!!! No sign of the pesky marks.............Yet!

I've been putting it in the bath water... I know I'm early, but my mum was HUGE in pregnancy.

Only thing is, I hate the smell... i wonder if I'll be able to put up with it when m/s kicks in???

kisses smooth mummies to be!
LP
xox

Ooh, I love the smell - it's yummy! OH rubs it into my tummy each evening, I think it's a lovely bonding thing for him to do for the baby! :D

I use it when i think of it or when my tummy feels tight so i doubt it will work for me lol. xxx

I used bio oil and cocoa butter daily like a religion! Unfortunatly I still got really bad strertch marks on my boobs plus a few on my hips, thighs and belly. Still maybe they could have been worse though. Not on my boobs however. Any worse and they'd have just been one giant stretch mark.

Might make this a more regular thing, if i can handle the smell YAK!! Will ask OH to rub it on for me hehe

I use Bio-Oil and Palmer's Body Butter. Still have stretch marks, just not very dark.

** Used bio-oil on my boobs when I was younger, my stretch marks are visible I guess but skin coloured.

I've just started using my bio oil. I was using palmers massage lotion but I had a big growth spurt last week and i can see my old stretchmarks on my sides expanding :( Hoping to stop them in their tracks!

I use bio-oil too, i still got stretch marks but the first ones on my hips are definitely lighter and much less severe looking after 5 months of use.

I just started using it. I like the smell, not too bad at all.
I think I'm going to be using Bio Oil, and maybe Cocoa butter. Something tells me the other is cheaper!!

been using coco butter since 11 weeks but bck to bio oil

used it for my c section scar i have from previous suspected eptopic worked brill scar is about 6 inchs and only an inch of it was red

now its bright red part from an inch each end consultnat said its cos of increased blood flow

You have to follow the directions too!!! Twice daily while pregnant until after the birth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->