Bio Oil

Cat Louise

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you know that Bio Oil is currently on offer on Boots online (UK), buy one get one free on all sizes. I used it throughout my first pregnancy and swear by it as I didn't get any stretch marks (although it could've bern down to luck!). It's usually quite expensive do I stocked up while it was on offer, 6 bottles should keep me going, hahaha!!!!

Happy pregnancy! This is my first post in 2nd Trimester. Had my scan on Tuesday and I'm almost 14weeks, yey!! X

I use it too! Good stuff. 24 weeks and no stretch marks yet! *Fingers crossed*

I popped into a local Boots today, it was 3 for the price of 2 there, but cost £19.99 for a 200ml bottle - so works out at £40 for 3 btls, but then I checked on Amazon and it's £9.99 for a 200ml bottle, so much as I like to support the high street I'll be getting mine online.
Its good to share news of offers tho x

Does this stuff help with existing stretch marks? I have some pretty gnarly ones on my hips and one huuuuge one that's trying to pop up on my belly. It's really bumming me out lol

I love Bio Oil! No strechmarks with my first, but that may be luck. praying for the same this time. Thanks for the heads up! I do normally get it off amazon too and find it the cheapest place, just fyi to any interested ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->