Birth control

B

babycrazy42

I'm allergic to condoms and I'm horrible at taking birthcontrol pills, I miss days so it's really not that reliable for me! I have a lot of friends that failed with pills! Has anyone got pregnant from
Using the pull out method correctly! Like no mess up being cause in the moment or got carried away in the moment?
Maybe I should take bc pills and use withdrawl the same time just in case? I researched that using withdrawl correctly is only a 4% chance if used perfectly vs my unreliable birth control pills with typical use which is 9%

I've also been horrid (several months) of taking my BC- hence, I made an appt for the IUD next month. Not happy about it- lol- but I can't keep risking it! (even though the odds are low- I don't want to pretend it's not possible! lol)-- I blame mommy brain... and we do NOT want another LO... so, I just need to suck it up and stop making excuses :wacko: easier said than done- I know I have the appt, but still keep thinking I can find a better way! lol.

You could set an alarm on your phone- so you don't forget the pill and if taken properly it's 99% effective. I wouldn't trust the pull out method- unless you carefully track your cycle and avoid DTD anywhere close to ovulation... since there can be sperm in anything that comes out (even pre-sex).

I have had the IUD for 2 years and I love it. I know some people who hate it. I am not using it for the same reasons as most people...but...I can assure you that I personally have not noticed it or any changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->