birth dreams

Reaction score
So I had a dream last night that I gave birth to my precious Connor, and could see what he looked like, precious little boy.:cloud9: This is the second time ive dreamt I gave birth already. Has anyone else had these type of dreams this early before full term??? Im hoping its not a sign hes coming early....eeekkkk!!!:blush:

sooo crazy! i had a dream last nigh that I had Marley, but I couldn't remember the birth!! lol His dad was in the dream too and we were looking at Marley and he had his daddy's lips, I remember specifically :D It was so awesome! I woke up on :cloud9: Ive had other dreams that I was in labor or had him already, but this was the first one where I actually could see what he looked like :hugs:

sooo crazy! i had a dream last nigh that I had Marley, but I couldn't remember the birth!! lol His dad was in the dream too and we were looking at Marley and he had his daddy's lips, I remember specifically :D It was so awesome! I woke up on :cloud9: Ive had other dreams that I was in labor or had him already, but this was the first one where I actually could see what he looked like :hugs:

i know, mine was the same...I couldnt remember the birth AT ALL!!!! HAHAHA
That would be nice to not remember the pain of it all. But I remember Connor looking JUST like his dad and he was so adorable!!! I loved it!!!! I cant wait really!!!!:cloud9::cloud9:

i want a dream like that, all mine are basicly an almost 1year old and me pregnant again :dohh:

You girls as so lucky, I want a dream like that. My mom had a dream the other night about my birth and she’s not even going to be there. She said that it was so real – I had a boy with brown eyes and lots of hair:)

I had 1 dream since I became pregnant about giving birth!

I don't remember what he looked like, I just remember that it didn't hurt!!! Hopefully that's a good sign that it will be easy! yeah.... riiiiiiight......

I used to always have dreams like this... i remember my friend was pregnant too and in my dream we had our babies at the same time.. (we were 3 months apart) and she said how easy it was :rofl:

im sure its not a sign sweetie... your hormones are all over the place :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->