Birth of my baby (Somewhat Long and Pretty Dramatic)

Wow thats amazing, I seem to remember you were a bit worried before birth as well, but I might be wrong... You did so well!!!!!! That is my nightmare that baby gets stuck, I'm so glad you both are well. You sound strong and happy! xx

wow, what an ordeal! Glad everyone ended up ok! Congrats and what a beautiful baby! :)

Well done hun you did really well! she's gorgeous :)

Congratulations! What a time you both had but glad everything is all ok and she is gorgeous xx

congrats she is very cute and well done

Aww she's gorgeous :) congratulations x

Wow thats amazing, I seem to remember you were a bit worried before birth as well, but I might be wrong... You did so well!!!!!! That is my nightmare that baby gets stuck, I'm so glad you both are well. You sound strong and happy! xx

you're right, I was worried about having to be induced rather than going into labor naturally, which didn't happen to me, so there are still some positives

Awww, congratulations! She is so adorable!

We were talking in my natural birth class about epidurals, and when they are incredibly useful and probably "medically necessary"- and the instructor mentioned that she thinks epidurals are very useful in situations exactly like yours, when the mother wants to delivery vaginally but the contractions are coming so close together and she can't relax or get any rest in between.

You grew such a pretty baby!

ahh bless you both, well she is beautiful and totally worth all the drama, hope you both heal fully soon! take care xxx oh and congratulations xxx

Awww, congratulations! She is so adorable!

We were talking in my natural birth class about epidurals, and when they are incredibly useful and probably "medically necessary"- and the instructor mentioned that she thinks epidurals are very useful in situations exactly like yours, when the mother wants to delivery vaginally but the contractions are coming so close together and she can't relax or get any rest in between.

You grew such a pretty baby!

Thank you, that makes me feel better about my decision :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->