birth off HARRY 03/09/08 3lb 13 oz **update HARRY IS NOW 5 MONTHS AND 10LB 4OZ :hug

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
:hugs:well where do i start ....

on monday the 1st sep i went for cheek up and a scan as baby was not growing , so i was in the sacn room for 1hr and buy thyis time i thought some thing was wrong .

so i waited to see consaultant and he said he needs me in today assoon as possible as my pleasenter had stoped working and they where going to induce me tonight , so i went home and told my other half and went to asda and iceland so they had food in while i was in hospilal.

1sep

we get to hospital at 5pm and first perressie is insurted and pains are starting and very stong and i try to bring it on more buy walking round and tell my other half think he will be back up later so send him home to rest i get one hour sleep and pains are still comeing but only dilated 2cm

2ed sep

second pessrie insurted and pains are very stong mange to get few hours sleep due to being wore out and put on labour ward and had pethidine other half said i looked drunk was there for a few hours then sent back down to ward .

3rd sep

up on labour ward and they break my waters and i am still only 3 cm dilated am not happy at this point ,when they broke my waters my pains stops and they give me drip to start labour up again , the pains come fast and strong they talk about baby not moveing much .

3pm very storng labour now only 3 cm dilated still

same at 4 and 5 and 6 no change am not happy but dont want a c section doctor wants to give me one and i beg them to give me a few more hours and they accetep as baby is ok but not moveing much . more phtidine and lots off gas and air .

7.30 if baby is not out by 8 pm tonight i will be up for c section but to our surprice little harry is on his way am 10 cm now and midwife tells me to start pushing ,could not fell the erge to push as baby was small so they see the head at last am getting some where and before i new it baby harry was hear at 19 50 just got out off c secetion 3 days and 2 perssies and a drip baby harry come out at last , i was so tired then shocked as he was only 3lb 13oz but harry was worth every bit

harry is not well now and not feeding been to doctors today and may have to call out tonight he seems very week at the mo :hissy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
:happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs:
update
hi all just to let you no that baby harry is coming on slowley he is still not well and thenk you all for your messages he is just fitting in to his premature cloths now lol , he is so good

Good News Update Harry Is Now 5lb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD NEWS UPDATE HARRY IS NOW 5LB HE WILL BE 6 WEEKS OLD WENDAY AND HAS BEEN DISCARGED FROM MIDWIFE MY LITTLE MAN IS GETTING BIGGER STILL HAVEING BATH IN WASH UP BOWEL AS BABY BATH TO BIG FOR HIM.:hugs::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
16 /10/08 HARRY IS NOW 6 WEEKS OLD AND IS 5LB 13OZ
:hugs:

update 24/10/08

HARRY IS NOW 24 /10/O8 6LB 4 OZ AT 7WEEKS +2 DAYS:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:*************************************

update on harry 31st/10/08 harry is now 2 months and 6lb 8oz :hugs:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
update 12/11/08

harry is 6lb 15oz at 10 weeks today my little man is getting big:happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
AT 3MONTHS OLD
UPDATE 11 DECEMBER 2008 HARRY IS 8LB 2OZ :hugs::hugs::happydance:

up date :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

HARRY IS NOW 5 MONTHS AND 10LB 4OZ :hugs:

Attachments

• ALIM0506 (Large).JPG
    ALIM0506 (Large).JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 395
  • ALIM0515 (Large).JPG
    ALIM0515 (Large).JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 320
  • ALIM0505 (Large).JPG
    ALIM0505 (Large).JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 415
  • ALIM0509 (Large).JPG
    ALIM0509 (Large).JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 290
  • ALIM0533 (Large).JPG
    ALIM0533 (Large).JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 192
He is gorgeous! And what a couple of days you had in the hospital! Congratulations :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->