Birth stories

suzan

Reaction score
Note: This website has lots of pics, so if u are sensitive about this issue, be aware of this.

https://www.birthdiaries.com/diary/

With pics of the whole thing and story and some with videos :shock:

:shock::shock::shock:

I darent look at the pictures,
the descriptions bad enough lol
maybe later when my boss aint around lol

Ya they aren't kidding when they say graphic.

eeek - had to save this for later. I can feel my breakfast making a return....!

I've got a few pics of Lauren and Abi being born...I had an episiotomy with Toby so Hubby wouldn't venture "down there" with the camera as he said it looked like a scene from a horror film:rofl:....he should have thought himself lucky it wasn't him:rofl:

Omg some of the pics are quite scary! i shouldnt of looked.. lol!

Hmmm, ouch.
I only looked at a couple of the caesarian ones. I watched some on youtube a couple of weeks ago, and lets just say in glad im at my side of the curtain, lol.

When I saw the crowning, the page got closed. OUCH I would rather not know!

What is it about human nature? Why the hell did I immediately click on "graphic births"????

What is it about human nature? Why the hell did I immediately click on "graphic births"????

:rofl: I did the same thing...needless to say I am now terrified. After looking at a few pics I ran to OH almost tears telling him how I wasn't going to do it now, they'd have to get her out another way.

Oh my F-ing god.I clicked on the prem birth and it shows a dead baby.I'm in shock.Ok so we all need to know stuff but come on do we need to see such awful things.how could the parents put themselves through that.I feel for them but oh my god. :sad2: Very brave some of them woman.I couldn't do it.And yes we are all sick to look at the yucky ones he he

I didnt know a breech baby can be also born vaginally?!??!?!?!!?!? :shock:

I didnt know a breech baby can be also born vaginally?!??!?!?!!?!? :shock:

I gave birth vaginally to my 1st baby who was breech...she came out too quick for anyone to know that she was the wrong way up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->