Birth Story of Krystal Clay

Congratulations, and what a horrible phonecall, how individuals like that get into work with people always perplexes me xx

Congratulations!!! I knew you would go into labour before me. Im gonna be waiting forever :haha: Congrats again and I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures! xx

Congratulations sweetie, can't wait to see pics! xx

congratulations! can't believe you had time or energy to write that after being home like 2 hours!!

congrats hunni!!! That mw sounds like a right cow! I'm dreading ringing up the labour ward because in my first experience the mw who spoke to me was a bitch! i hope they are a bit nicer to be this time round.

Congratulations hun, you should be so proud of yourself. That midwife sounds awful, so glad you had nice ones when you got there. Look forward to seeing pics xxx

congrats marie.. love the name u have picked as well.. that midwife sounds a right cow xx

Wow... that midwife sounds like a real B... I mean, isn't it bad enough that you are in labour, and in pain, and very emotional... and then you have to put up with that crap....

Congrats on your little girly :)

Congratulations on the the birth of Krystal. Sorry to hear about the midwife but so glad everything went well in the end.

Congrats Marie, we were following your story from Atlanta, Georgia US, ever since we thought you had to take the bus!

So happy your daughter is here and healthy and you are home resting.

Sorry to hear about the nasty MW - you are a brave lady to take at birth alone.

:hugs:

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

Hope you've got your feet up and taking it easy now x

I only have the one photo for now so it'll have to do for the time being. I'll take some clearer ones tomorrow.

This is Holly showing off her sister :)
https://i40.tinypic.com/2po6vie.jpg

Moved to birth stories and announcements for you hun:hugs:

Congrats Marie, we were following your story from Atlanta, Georgia US, ever since we thought you had to take the bus!

So happy your daughter is here and healthy and you are home resting.

Sorry to hear about the nasty MW - you are a brave lady to take at birth alone.

:hugs:

Aww thanks :)
Had no choice about the birthing alone thing haha but it wasn't as bad as I thought and tons of teenagers and single pregnant women do it all the time alone.

Moved to birth stories and announcements for you hun:hugs:

Oh sorry didn't realise there was a section for it. Thank you hun xx

so glad everything went well in the end i was the same on the gas and air sucking on it like my life depended on it cause everytime i stopped the pain came back!

cant believe the MW was such a cow to you..the bitch!

congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"