Birth Story of Krystal Clay

o i just seen Krystals pic shes beautiful...Holly looks really like you! xx

congratulations!!
that picture is gorgeous! holly looks so proud.
sorry you had to speak to that midwife she sounds like a right bitch.

Well done and congrats!!!!!!

So glad u didnt have to go to hospital on the bus even though you had an inconciderate cow on the end of the phone telling you off for having an ambulance. What a biatch!!!

Krystal looks gorgeous so glad it wasnt a long drawn out labour, shame you were on your own xxxxxxxx

Enjoy you new addition lots of love <3

Congrats! community midwife sounds horrible, but glad the midwives at the hospital made up for it. Looking forward to seeing some pictures! EDIT- just had a peek through the rest of the thread and saw the pic of your two girls- Holly looks so much like you! Krystal looks beautiful, congratulations again!

Cat
xxx

congratulations! shame about the arsey midwife though! People can be so rude... x x

Thank you :) Holly loves her new sister and wouldn't leave her alone haha. I'll get some more pics done today and put them up xx

Congratulations!
Two beautiful girls, well done.
Sorry that you had to go alone, you were very brave especially after speaking to such a nasty piece of work who frankly shouldn't be looking after people!!
x

What two beautiful girls you have. Hope you're settled at home xx

UPDATE : More pics
https://i42.tinypic.com/1enk88.jpg
https://i40.tinypic.com/255nhmq.jpg

I hope this doesn't sound funny, but I feel so proud of you! It's like the whole day went to crap and you still did what you had to do, and coped all by yourself. You have a beautiful little girl there - and her sister looks soooo proud - look what a wonderful thing you did! Congrats Marie!! :hugs:

ah she is gorgeous congrats hun!! and what a bitch of a midwife!!!!!!! id complain about her! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->