Birthday & early scan (7+1) tomorrow!!! SCARED!

sunshine83

Pregnant after m/c
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :)

Im 7 weeks today and am going for an early scan tomorrow after being off work for 2 weeks with threatened miscarriage... I'm so scared.... I had a MMC in December and am terrified it'll happen again :(

Does anyone know, if I see a heartbeat tomorrow, does the risk drop and if so how much?

Thanks
x

I know its scary, in my last m/c I saw the heartbeat and then lost a week later. This time even though i've seen the hb im still petrified. My OH says just stay calm and nature will do what its going to do. Im still trying to do that. Just try to stay positive and fingers crossed all will be fine.

It makes it easier if someone goes with you I find.

Forgot to say the risk is meant to drop once the hb has been seen.

hi sweetie ,
i don't know to much about the statistic but yes i do believe if you see a heartbeat you have a good chance that you pregnancy will be fine after that...

i am due to have a scan when i am at 7 weeks +1 days too on april 27th ...let me know how it goes:hugs:

From what i have heard it drops to anywhere between 2 and 4% i had a mmc in feb and am pregnant again now and i had a scan last week but it was to early to see a heartbeat i have a scan a week today and hoping and praying i get to see a hearbeat then.Hope it goes well for you keep us posted xx :)

I saw my heartbeat yesterday, DR told me cance of MC dropped to less than 7%.

Just wanted to say good luck with your scan tomorrow and Happy Birthday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->