Birthday gift for 4 yrs old girl

OmarsMum

Reaction score
Other than toys, what can I get a 4 yrs old girl?

I will get her a book, but I need something else. She has loads of toys (aunts work in toy shops), I don't know how to buy girls outfits, her mum doesn't like arts & crafts stuff.

Any suggestions?

with little girls I usually stick to a little bag and hair accessories. most little people like carrying stuff around so bag works well and hair stuff always comes in handy.

or if you wanted to buy an outfit you can buy a ready made set? so theres little effort of putting something together.

Hair bobbles and clips! Seriously I loose so many I'm always happy to get them x

My daughter adores music so children's music CD's go down well (loves her Disney ones) she also loves bags. Hair bands and stuff like that. Stickers are always a hit to. Melisa and Doug do large sticker books with different scenes and reusable stickers

I know you said you're going to get her a book, but why only one. My dd would love a pile of em. Hop-on-pop is great... or "where is the green sheep?"
A colouring book and some crayons also go down well with most kids.

Now if you know she doesn't have one. A chalk board from ikea/kmart/wallmart (~40$) is a knock out present, because it is has endless possibilities. When she starts school next year it will come in handy for reading and maths practice.

Hair stuff, pj's (character ones usually go down really well here), slippers, DVD (tinkerbell ones are popular with dd just now), a bag or lunchbox, board game (although I know this is technically still a toy) or a jewellery box (dd loves boxes that she can put her "jewels" or hair accessories in) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->