Birthday invites from school!!!!

pinky1987

My very own little E.T!!
Reaction score
Oh my god!!

Aimee started school in September and since then she has had 7 party invites from other children in her class!! :wacko:

Now she has been to 4 of them, and the other 3 are in the space of about 2-3 weeks from now, It is costing me a fortune!!!

I have never been to so many parties! The parties that she has been to, for the presents i have spent around about £5-8.00 on each of the children.

I am thinking of skippin the odd 1 or 2 as in our family we have alot of birthdays anyway and with xmas coming up and it is Aimee's 5th birthday on Friday!! My money pot is looking very empty!! :nope:

Has anybody else's LO keep getting invites through? how are you coping with the cost etc...... :shrug:

Yeah there do tend to be a few, often clumped together too. I tend to keep a stash of inexpensive but nice little gifts which I can put together in gift bags when necessary. Buying stuff at the last minute seems to involve spending more lol. Home Bargains is a brilliant shop for getting little bits in, they do nice cheap and cheerful cards too :thumbup:

We haven't had this problem :( two kid in taylors class bday soon and she hasn been invited to either of them! Upsets me :(

We haven't had this problem :( two kid in taylors class bday soon and she hasn been invited to either of them! Upsets me :(

Oh no, Im sure she will get invited to some soon. There has been quite a few that Aimee hasnt been invited too.

Big :hugs:

xx

i donno when any of charlies school mates birthdays are so couldnt tell you if he would e invited or not :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->