Bit anxious :(

MummytoLouie

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Am quite new to this page so be kind :happydance:

I am 5 weeks pregnant (I have a 4yr old and had 3 miscarraiges) beginning of the week I had some tiny spots of pink blood and it stopped pretty quick.. no pain or anything.

Then today had a tiny spot of very light pink again.

Been to the EPU on Tuesday who said they could see a nice thick womb and a TINY dot... but it was tiny and said it was just too early to see anything else. She said she felt positive but just wait and see and she thought the blood would be implantation bleeding but with my history just see how it goes.

I am away next week for my brothers wedding abroad and I am so anxious something is going to happen whilst we are away and it sounds awful but I kind of want it to happen before if I am going to miscarry so I don't feel poo whilst we are away :( But I obviously want it all to be fine... she said she would see me next week but thought I would wait till we are back on Monday 30th.. now regretting this and wished I could see her again next week to check it

:cry:

Hi hun.

Sorry for your :angel: losses :hugs:
Sounds very much like implantation to me.
I'm trying to go with the positive until proven otherwise, it's hard though.
The only thing I can suggest is packing pads and painkillers just so you have that covered, it might help with that part of the anxiety.
Then hopefully the weekend away will be a fabulous distraction.
Xx

Hi hun.

Sorry for your :angel: losses :hugs:
Sounds very much like implantation to me.
I'm trying to go with the positive until proven otherwise, it's hard though.
The only thing I can suggest is packing pads and painkillers just so you have that covered, it might help with that part of the anxiety.
Then hopefully the weekend away will be a fabulous distraction.
Xx

Yeah good plan hun.. hadn't thought of that :)
Just don't want to think the worst at all but guess need to be prepared, we go next friday so who knows!! I am tempted to try and go and get seen before we go away and see if they can tell me anymore...what you think??

If it puts your mind at rest then I'd say it's a good idea.
Have you had betas taken?
You've already missedyour period which is when the risk of mc decreases dramatically so that's very positive in itself.
Xx

Luckily I have seen the same lady each time on all of my miscarriages at the EPU and she is lovely - not a good thing she knows me now :(

But... she said this looks good and no point doing any more tests at the moment, just wait and see but she said she felt positive.

I may call and see if they can fit me in Thursday and then that's a good 10days etc since my last scan.

Would be nearer 7 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"