Bit disappointed with next Christmas pj's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
Anybody else feel the older boys Christmas pj's are a bit pants this year? I loved last years ones in my profile pic on here with both my boys wearing them. I was so excited at Jacob my youngest could finally fit into age 3 and could buy the older boys in next meaning they could have matching pj's last year and they looked fab. The pj's were really festive with Santa faces all over them. This year they are reindeers in a drab grey colour and just not very festive at all. Anybody know where else you can get Christmas themed pj's for boys in both age 4 and 10-11?

Just looked close up and the pants do have Santa faces on, I think it is just the drab grey which is putting me off. Unless I find some nice ones they can both wear I will probably buy these next ones but seriously don't have the wow factor like last year!!

I'm the opposite, I much prefer this years ones so am just about to order some for my nephew.

Have you looked elsewhere, seems most stores are starting to add their Xmas ranges online.

hehe i'm also the opposite i brought the reindeer/moose ones for lo x

I am the opposite, I have ordered 2 pairs for Callum and love them, I prefer ones that are less 'stand outish' though so that may be why

Matalan usually have quite bright/festive christmas pj's though

I think because last years were so bright and vibrant I was expecting similar, they are growing on me. The kids still wear last years ones all the time!

Hehe, guarantee by christmas you WILL of ordered a pair ;) x

I'm assuming you guys have had Next previews? I've not seen them yet x

Oh amazing I can see now it's just the main Christmas link not up bizarrely, I've just got the onesie for the boys, so excited I can get them matching clothes this year haha.

Primark do very festive ones normally, won't have the longevity of the Next ones, depends what you fancy.

Have caved and ordered the next ones, last years have washed so well and still look good as new. I will see what I think when I actually pick them up, can always return them if I need to.

Younger girls don't even have any in next, dead disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"