Bit late, but ive come out of hiding....

Massive Congratualtions and here's to a very long, very boring pregnancy. xxxxxx

I thought it was about time I announced it since ive made so many friends on here & since ive posted it in my signature.......

Baby number 3 is currently cooking :cloud9: & im hoping & praying with everything I have that this is one is here to stay. [-o<

Thanks everyone who has already seen my signature & sent me a message. I am overwhelmed by all of the support :friends:

Lots of love x x x

p.s Please dont mention it on my FB wall :-$ x x x

Congratulations SugarKisses. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a healthy beautiful baby. :kiss:

:happydance: Congrats! I hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months :happydance:

Huge huge congratulations sweetie!!

I'm so so happy for you, couldn't think of anyone who deserves this more!! Xxxxxx

OMG! I just saw this! I am so happy for you Donna! I know how much you have been through and this is great news! Congratulations to you and Adam! :hugs: :happydance: :hugs: :happydancce:

Hey Sugar. Just dropping by to send you a massive :hugs:

Take care

xx

Massive congratulations hon, wishing you a long long pregnancy and floaty kisses to Sophie and Luke xxx

OMG OMG Im so happy for you hunny im in tears:cry: Im sending you massive hugs and loadsa love. HUGE Congratulations babe.:hugs::hugs::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->