Bit nervous...

jessthemess

Reaction score
Doctor just called, progesterone levels at 4 weeks 6 days came back at 9.2. She said typically she likes to at least see a 10 but 20 would be even better. She says to be safe, given how long it took to get pregnant, she would like me to take progesterone supplements till 13 weeks.

Just makes me a bit nervous even though she was very professional and didn't make it sound scary. :( :( :(

Don't worry! That's why they test it, so they can give you supplements if needed!

I agree with Michelle. Don't stress, honey. I'm sure your doctor is just taking every precaution because it took so long. If she's not worried, then don't stress.

I was on it with dd and again with this pregnancy!!! Definitely good they caught it and you can be supplemented!!!!

If it makes you feel any better they tested mine at 5 weeks and it was a 6.6. They put me on progesterone and I'm going strong and will be 9 weeks tomorrow. Its good they caught it early! By the way I have PCOS and endometriosis, and have been trying to get pregnant for 7 years. This pregnancy was a complete shocker! I think the PCOS is what is causing it to be low.

Ah I feel so much better now! Thank you girls!

I have PCOS too so maybe it is that! Congrats to you by the way! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->