Bit of a rant -.-

snowfia

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm probably over reacting a bit but i'm just annoyed :growlmad:

I was talking to this guy I haven't spoken to for ages and he was asking the usual, how far along I am, names etc.
Then he started saying how he was gonna come see me to celebrate my 18th by going out drinking etc. Fair enough, but i'm pretty sure i'm not going to want to when LO is due 3 weeks before my birthday. And he started kinda having a go at me because I won't want to go out when I will be looking after a new born. And he just keeps saying how i can get someone to look after her and that it's essential for me to go out. No it's not. And I won't want to go out, I will be tired, I will be (hopefully) breastfeeding her and I'd miss her too much.

Btw, I'm not in any way complaining about LO, I honestly don't care that I won't be going out drinking on my 18th, a take away with OH would be more than enough. He's just annoying me by saying that I'm now boring cos I don't want to go out every weekend. Uh, no, i'm just growing up ready to be a mum. :growlmad:

Some people just don't get it. If you don't wanna go then don't feel like you should have to! At 3 weeks old I would never be able to leave my LO myself even if I did wanna go out. Just ignore the comment and do what makes you happy! :hugs:

Exactly :L
I'll just want to night in with OH and LO :)

Well that's a bit silly, all your doing is being responsible! Some people!
but I'm already like this, I was before I even found out I was pregnant. For my 18th I had a chinese take away with my family and OH, it was perfect to me :blush:

:nope: Some people just don't understand!! And I can kind of see where they are coming from as I was the same with my friends and my cousins when they were pregnant, I used to be so upset that they didn't come out with me but that's because I was naive in them days and also I didn't have a kid so I didn't understand I just thought maybe we could all be the same after they have the baby. :dohh:

To be honest, I've had A LOT of people still ask me to come out with them, even up to yday some girl wants me to to some rave with her.. and she knows I'm pregnant lol.
Even some girl offered me cigarettes and alcohol when I was at her house, my cousin was like "you can't offer her that when she's pregnant!" and the girl said "so, I still had a few cigs and drank a few times whilst pregnant."

I was so baffled as to how dumb people can be, even SOME MOTHERS. :growlmad:

People like that piss me off. :growlmad:
Just ignore him, men don't understand anythig :hugs:
I'm due 14th march but he probs won't come til like the 24th and my 19th birthday is on the 30th March - I deffo won't be out drinking and will be extremely pissed off if any of my friends dare call me boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->