bit of fun

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hey all

Thought I'd start this topic for a bit of fun :)

How does everyone plan to tell the OH your pregnant?

I'm going to print my own t-shirt for my daughter to wear with a pic of a baby and say something like I'm a big sister

Design n print an invite to the birth n wrap it up with the positive test n let my daughter give him the present

Lots of fun hopefully

Hey all

Thought I'd start this topic for a bit of fun :)

How does everyone plan to tell the OH your pregnant?

I'm going to print my own t-shirt for my daughter to wear with a pic of a baby and say something like I'm a big sister

Design n print an invite to the birth n wrap it up with the positive test n let my daughter give him the present

Lots of fun hopefully

thats so cute!
ive thought about this so many times!!!!!
but it changes as the months go on lol
we had xmas, birthdays.....hmm easter?lol
Id proberbly do it in a really out there way! xx

Mummy smurf... does that mean you will have a delay from finding out and getting the tshirt/invite printed?

Like clucas... ive changed as we went on... and last xmas , bday, valentines etc!

I dunno if ill just burst and tell him with excitement. .. or be a bit clever about it!

I usually show dh pics at the end of the day. .. of dd etc as he often gets home too late to see her and I had thought of just causally showing him usual pics of dd on swings etc and casually there being one of a positive clear blue digital and watching his reaction as he realises!

Mummy smurf... does that mean you will have a delay from finding out and getting the tshirt/invite printed?

Like clucas... ive changed as we went on... and last xmas , bday, valentines etc!

I dunno if ill just burst and tell him with excitement. .. or be a bit clever about it!

I usually show dh pics at the end of the day. .. of dd etc as he often gets home too late to see her and I had thought of just causally showing him usual pics of dd on swings etc and casually there being one of a positive clear blue digital and watching his reaction as he realises!

Iv got my plain t shirt in the post it be with me tomorrow n iv got sum iron transfer sheets so no its not gonna delay all will b done at home :)

That sounds great way to tell him, if I get lucky this month il try hold the news... As it's his bday on 17th so would be great bday present

Oh how lovely !
I love your idea about the test and invite from your dd.

I might steal that!

My hubby wouldn't click with anything but a black and white clear blue dig so id have to time it right! Because the writing disappears after a while and he would open a blank test! X

Oh how lovely !
I love your idea about the test and invite from your dd.

I might steal that!

My hubby wouldn't click with anything but a black and white clear blue dig so id have to time it right! Because the writing disappears after a while and he would open a blank test! X

I don't mind if you use that idea, sharing is caring hehe.
Iv never used a clear blue test although I have a frer left but I'm hop in to save that one til I know for sure I'm preg n that one will show positive then I'm not wrappin up a tiny stick lol

I bought 2 little outfits, boy and girl, and a couple pregnancy/ fathering books and I'm going to lay them on the bed with my test(s)! Then I'm going to have notes with little clues leading to the bedroom for when he comes home from work! :D I can't wait!!!

I can never hide anything from DH :dohh:

So I was thinking wait until one night when I'm cooking dinner, tell him I need him to come taste test something and instead have it be the test laying there :)

I think lll buy baby food n put it in our cupboard, so he sees it whn he opens the door to the food. Then I'll smile an say we better get used to seeing it :) then we can eat the baby food to celebrate ha ha

I'm thinking fruity flavor as they're usually yummy

I think lll buy baby food n put it in our cupboard, so he sees it whn he opens the door to the food. Then I'll smile an say we better get used to seeing it :) then we can eat the baby food to celebrate ha ha

Banana is the best and the peach cobbler :haha:

Haha that's a crazy idea

Love this!!! Great way to lighten the TTC mood!! I haven't really thought about it, but I love the idea of buying a boy and girl outfit and maybe some other baby accessories and have them laying with the test!! Hmmmm I will have to think about it!

Aw, this thread makes me both happy and sad. Happy because I can imagine it so clearly, but sad because idk if it will ever happen :( Back on topic I just plan to leave the positive test out for him to find, not sure where but I'm sure I'll figure it out once that day comes.

I'm thinking of just leaving the test somewhere he can find haha not very imaginative, might have to steal some of these ideas lol

I know how I'm going to tell everyone else, DH didn't even come to mind..oops :haha:

I will probably just run out of the toilet waving the stick at him! I can't hide anything from him :lol:. I will definitely be thinking of cute ideas to tell my friends & family though. Maybe a t shirt for Jacob saying 'Big brother'.

I have no idea how I'd tell him. We're tryin for our first. I'd probably just blurt it out mid conversation about someting completely irrelevant, dont know if I could hold it in for some big surprise moment...

I like to imagine I'll do something cute, but in reality, it's more likely to be me running from the bathroom and yelling "DO YOU SEE A TWO LINES??????"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->