bit upset at my husband

I'm with Willow on this one lol.

My OH has been fantastic throughout our pregnancy, he built and decorated everything in the nursery and I sat with him whilst he did it and he was more than happy with that.

He even ends up picking baby girl clothes up from next as he drives past it on the way home from work every day lol.

I'm sure once all the babies get here that OH's will take more interest. I know my Dad had nothing to do with us whilst my mum was pregnant.

xxx

Not really sure why people are needing the blokes to build things :shrug:

I've put everything together myself etc as I've had no choice. Just got on with it.

Not really sure why people are needing the blokes to build things :shrug:

I've put everything together myself etc as I've had no choice. Just got on with it.

If I carry the child, labour and give birth plus choose and go out and order all the stuff - The least I expect him to do is get off his bum and build the stuff and place it (exactly where I say!) in the nursery :thumbup:

With Willow too. We went together to choose the paint, the furniture, carpets, clothes, baby toiletries etc. Got his friend round to help decorate the baby room and couldn't wait for the carpet to be fitted so he could out the furniture up. Was done by week 22. He's also taken over all the house work, when he is not working away.

With Willow too. We went together to choose the paint, the furniture, carpets, clothes, baby toiletries etc. Got his friend round to help decorate the baby room and couldn't wait for the carpet to be fitted so he could out the furniture up. Was done by week 22. He's also taken over all the house work, when he is not working away.

How cute. My husband has for the first time in our 10 year relationship cleaned the toilet 4 times and sprayed and scrubbed down the shower 5 times. I am so proud of him. He knows my asthma is extra bad now and also being pregnant Im happy he does it. I hated doing it. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->