Bitchy nasty thoughtless comments!

BigMumma01

Reaction score
We all come on here to talk and get advice not to be judged and have nasty commentS put on posts or to make people feel bad!

If u don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all!

I personally have had quite a few of these on threads snd have been Reading them on other threads...

Come on ladies what's the need to be nasty and mean?!!

Really starting to think I might not bother coming on here anymore and I wonder how many other people feel the same!

To those who are lovely and have given great advice I salute u!! Hehe

Rant over ... Lol .... Xxx

Are you talking about a thread in particular?
TBH, I don't think it's been too bad for the past few weeks.
However, these kinds of threads do seem to pop up quite regularly (and sometimes end up in a heated debate...)
X

Are you talking about a thread in particular?
TBH, I don't think it's been too bad for the past few weeks.
However, these kinds of threads do seem to pop up quite regularly (and sometimes end up in a heated debate...)
X

No specific thread at all just been reading different threads and some people seem to thrive on being nasty and judgmental!

No argument or heated debate needed and if thst is what arrises then it will just prove my point! Lol haha

I don't know what's gone on as I haven't really been on today, but remember that what you think is nasty, mean or judgemental might be not be to another person. Just cos you think someones been judgemental, it doesn't mean they have.

I've had some very erm, lovely comments from some people on here! The best one was 'You want to have a caesarean?? Why did you bother getting pregnant then?' LOL!

Screw 'em. There are plenty of lovely ladies on here with great advice that keep me coming back! xx

I don't know what's gone on as I haven't really been on today, but remember that what you think is nasty, mean or judgemental might be not be to another person. Just cos you think someones been judgemental, it doesn't mean they have.

Granted.... But these comments and plain and clear to see! But thank u for your comment xxx

I've had some very erm, lovely comments from some people on here! The best one was 'You want to have a caesarean?? Why did you bother getting pregnant then?' LOL!

Screw 'em. There are plenty of lovely ladies on here with great advice that keep me coming back! xx

The lovely ladies like yourself are keeping me on here!Xxxx:thumbup:!

It seems to me that there is a lot of debate and people getting each others backs up on here. We all have different opinions on things, but there is a way to phrase it, we should all be respecting each other for the fab mummies we are, regardless of our differences in opinion and parenting!!

I would hope that if my posts ever offended anyone they would let me know so I may explain myself and clear the air.

We have enough stress in our lives with little sleep, little time and often little food! We don't need it on here too!! xx

The lovely ladies like yourself are keeping me on here!Xxxx:thumbup:!

;) xxxx

It seems to me that there is a lot of debate and people getting each others backs up on here. We all have different opinions on things, but there is a way to phrase it, we should all be respecting each other for the fab mummies we are, regardless of our differences in opinion and parenting!!

I would hope that if my posts ever offended anyone they would let me know so I may explain myself and clear the air.

We have enough stress in our lives with little sleep, little time and often little food! We don't need it on here too!! xx

Woop woop u go girlfriend hehehe... I really can't pull that off!! Haha

xxxxxx

Woop woop u go girlfriend hehehe... I really can't pull that off!! Haha

xxxxxx

:haha: it made me giggle :rofl: xx

Really starting to think I might not bother coming on here anymore and I wonder how many other people feel the same!

I feel the same :rofl:

But seriously, I think you have a point. We have noticed the recent atmosphere in the Baby Club; but while a zero tolerance policy might calm things down a bit, it's a bit hypocritical when trying to encourage others to be tolerant. At the moment we are just keeping an eye on the persistent offenders that use the BC (to undermine others) to make themselves feel better (or 'seem' to enjoy flaming).

Things would be very boring if everyone thought/reacted the same... but a little tact and respect goes a long way :)

But seriously, I think you have a point. We have noticed the recent atmosphere in the Baby Club; but while a zero tolerance policy might calm things down a bit, it's a bit hypocritical when trying to encourage others to be tolerant. At the moment we are just keeping an eye on the persistent offenders that use the BC (to undermine others down) to make themselves feel better (or 'seem' to enjoy flaming).

Things would be very boring if everyone thought/reacted the same... but a little tact and respect goes a long way :)

All along I thought we were all roaming free, little did we know :winkwink:

But seriously, I think you have a point. We have noticed the recent atmosphere in the Baby Club; but while a zero tolerance policy might calm things down a bit, it's a bit hypocritical when trying to encourage others to be tolerant. At the moment we are just keeping an eye on the persistent offenders that use the BC (to undermine others) to make themselves feel better (or 'seem' to enjoy flaming).

Big Brother is always watching... ;)

All along I thought we were all roaming free, little did we know :winkwink:

LOL, Big Sister is watching..... :rofl:

haha, great minds!! xx

haha, great minds!! xx

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back