bizzare constant dreams?

ptr

Mom to Calliope & Diony<3
Reaction score
OMG, I am soooo tired. last night I went to bed around 11 pm and I dreamed the whole time, and I was conscious too which is weird because I would dream and I would toss and turn and get really pissed off that I can't sleep cuz I keep dreaming so it was like i was dreaming and i was conscious all the same time! I think i got up about 2-3 times throughout the night to have a drink of water to try to get the "dreams" out of my system so by the time i got back in bed I would be out with no dreams but alas it didn't work... dreamed all the way through the night till 8:30 am when i finally gave up on sleeping and switched on the tv.

is extreme dreaming or a night like this a symptom of pregnancy? i mean, ive never had a night of so much dreaming like this, EVER.

i am on cd26 of 28-30 days... which brings me to another question.. to test or not to test that is the question! LOL

how long have you been off birth control? i found my first 3 cycles off the pill i had really vivid dreams in my 2ww, sweating, restless nights, exhaustion, it was really strange!! dreams like i've never had before! this last cycle was the first time i didn't have them the entire time through my 2ww!

apparently vivid dreams can be a symptom of pregnancy.. but i wonder if maybe the increased temperature during the 2ww from the progeterone can cause us to have the dreams and restless nights? it's the only thing i can think of in my case cos i certainly wasn't pregnant lol

but my friend had them and she was. So who knows lol good luck, and def test! :dust:

i have never been on birth control... have always done the condoms! soo i know it definitely isnt due to birth control! hmm... i havent heard of any stories of pregnant women having erratic dreams like i did last night or they just didn't think to mention it... so who knows?

i am nervous about testing since i am 2-4 days from startng my period but the watiign is driving me crazy but i dont want to be disappionted and waste tests... ahh... i will give it one more day then test? maybe tomorrow with my fmu? or tuesday fmu? decisions decisions... LOL

hmmm vivid dreams is a good sign hunnies!! :D Hope it carries on
xx

SSBD

onyx, nope i'm out! :( af came last night but the flow was very slow, didn't even need to use a tampon but this morning i had to cuz it was at normal flow so i'll consider today cd1

no worries, i just ordered more opks and they should arrive and gonna do the smep thing and hopefully i get that bfp for my birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->