Black ops 2 xbox

Neverending

★Trying for our family★
Reaction score
So I'm looking for some girls to play with. I have a couple of my close friends but they don't play as long as me and don't really care if they do good or not. I play team death match mostly as it's what I am best at FH doesn't like the fact I beat him and always get some hate mail so hopefully you will have a mic?

*Want a ps3 soley for the new god of war played the others and now I want to play this one!!!*

Also I'm presteige level 3 and have the gold gun for my AN-94 class working on the diamonds..I'm not just talk. Come play!!

:gun: :gun: :gun:

I have it and play quite often. My gamertag is dgirllamius. I haven't had it long but I'm nearly prestige level 2 with gold HAMR love that gun. I play headquarters mostly but will play others. Got mic too :)

If i touched the x box hub by would divorce me...i do have the ps3 though...hmmm might have to invest in an xbox for myself :haha:

Lol I had ps3 for a long time made the switch. I really hate the ps3 controllers after getting used to the xbox I personally like the graphics more on xbox too. I hated them at first. Love it now and I got to finally get halo only there is like 6 hours of gameplay in the whole campaign. My partner messes up my k/d ratio :(

Halo is better for the multiplayer than campaign IMO. Love Halo. Not a massive COD fan though and not really on xbox much anymore. Play with my OH, but just co-oping games like Gears of War and Halo x

I like COD but dont play it cus im rubbish lol

If i touched the x box hub by would divorce me...i do have the ps3 though...hmmm might have to invest in an xbox for myself :haha:

My oh has the ps3 and i have a xbox :) have got a ps3 as well but i lent it my dad as i didnt use it

Yea I need to buy a new memory card so I can play halo online I was so mad that after like 5hours 42minutes I beat it.been dying to get a new game went into the big town today and forgot my games to trade in. Trying to teach fmil how to play cod lol.

My oh has the ps3 and i have a xbox :) have got a ps3 as well but i lent it my dad as i didnt use it

We have all of the consoles as some games are better on one and not the other (Lego games are best playing on the wii). Plus well as hubby says with his puppy eyes "its for research"

Ive got kinect for xbox to was gonna get a wii but i like the sound of the achievement popping up lol

Yeah i asked hubby if we can get kinect and he looked at me as if i told him i thought Star Wars is shit :haha: (i dont!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->